Top Banff Nature and Wildlife Tours
54 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "My father and my friend went on the tour yesterday July 13 and it was great. I think her name was ANak. She was super awesome and she really knows her stuff. She kept things interesting and it was actually my dads favourite part of our whole trip. I would do the tour again but wish we had the same driver."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
* A traveler said: "Your tours have yet to disappoint. The wife and I had a great time. Everything was delivered as promised. Our tour guide Norm was entertaining, and informative. He made the drive to and from almost as enjoyable as the snowshoeing. He catered to the various skill levels in our small group so everyone proceeded at a pace appropriate with their comfort level. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide was friendly and helpful. Great sightseeing. Would recommend to friends. Reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "The views on this excursion are breathtaking, definitely take advantage of the Gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain the views are spectacular and worth every moment. Definitely will be recommending to this all! Allan was very knowledgeable and helpful and every stop was timed out and organized great! Thank you! Until next time....."
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and totally worth it !! You must plan this in your next trip to Banff !! Lots to see and discover .."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Raven was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our trip. Added bonus we spotted an Elk which made it more enjoyable and the scenery was amazing great stopping areas for some great photos"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing ride. The guide Brooklyn was funny, kind, and knowledgeable. The horses were a delight and clearly well cared for. The scenery during the ride was beautiful. Best trail ride I’ve ever done:)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide is just awesome! He showed us all the fantastic view on the road and helped us taking pictures. Mom and I really enjoyed this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Banff Gondola
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Yoho National Park
- Johnston Canyon
- Bow Falls
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Victoria Glacier
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Banff National Park
- Stanley Glacier
- Spiral Tunnels
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Bow Lake
- Takakkaw Falls
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Sulphur Mountain