Top Banff Art & Culture
21 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sam was fantastic and clearly enjoyed her job. I think the only the suggestion I have is make it a tad shorter."
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "Your tours have yet to disappoint. The wife and I had a great time. Everything was delivered as promised. Our tour guide Norm was entertaining, and informative. He made the drive to and from almost as enjoyable as the snowshoeing. He catered to the various skill levels in our small group so everyone proceeded at a pace appropriate with their comfort level. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Kerry was an excellent tour host, she knew the property well and was able to entertain us with stories along the tour. We visited four restaurants and a chef from each came out to talk to us. This was the highlight for me, to hear their passion and love of their establishments. They explained the uniqueness of their place and about our food sample. What impressed me most was the challenge Fairmont has given for a zero waste operation. Each chef spoke to eat with eagerness and delight at their creativity to accomplish this. The food was amazing at each different stop. The drinks were also very good, but could have been better if they included alcohol."
* A traveler said: "WOW! What an adventure! Mark, our tour guide, took us to wonderful locations, treated us to a hot lunch and customized his teaching to our specific needs. Always ready to help, sure not to overstep, he was wonderful. This photography tour was worth every penny (and probably should cost more!). From the moment of on-time pick up at my hotel, through stopping to see the unplanned big horn sheep, hot chili for lunch and each stop along the way it was beautiful scenery, and a true adventure. Abraham Lake was the highlight and each spot prior to that was absolutely beautiful. Mark was patient, knew the different equipment we had and was so willing to share his knowledge. I would definitely go on this tour again and hope to on other tours with this company in the future."
* A traveler said: "The photographer was very friendly and accommodating, captured our once in a lifetime moment, thank you!"