Top Baltimore How to Get Around
45 results | All Baltimore Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was really great, as was our tour guide Mary Margaret! We greatly enjoyed walking around, learning about Fells Point history, and trying all the amazing food!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful evening to enjoy the harbor. The ride was so very peaceful, an escape from the hubbub of the city. Captain Tom’s music selection was the perfect complement to the sail."
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice and informative personal tour. The driver was excellent and interesting and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Peaceful and calm sail. Very informative about the Baltimore area and highlights. Salt of the earth Captain and first mate. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "NATHAN WAS AWESOME ! The staff was friendly . Would definitely return . My mom yr old was on the ride as well and the accommodations made us feel safe !"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was very nice and Happy. The food was excellent, no complaints . All the staff were very helpful as well"
* A traveler said: "Taking historical tour gave me a better understanding of the city. The tour guide was very clear in his presentation and was knowledgeable of area, being able to answer follow-up questions."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. The captain and deck hand were knowledgeable and helpful all throughout the trip. I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing customer service, accommodating, and a great way to create a cool one of the kind experiences for my husband and I."
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband celebrate our anniversary on the cruise and it was wonderful the food was delicious The Vibes were good the staff were perfect and loads of fun. What a wonderful group, everything was perfect. I would truly truly go again.👍👍💗😘💃💃"
* A traveler said: "Tyrone was amazing. He was fun and enthusiastic, enjoyed him as a tour guide. His humor made your entertaining We learned a lot from Tyrone,."
* A traveler said: "Tyrone was very knowledgeable about every place we went to along the way. He added in humor to make the tour fun. The bus was comfortable and Chris was an awesome navigator. I would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. The weather was nice and the staff was great. Really enjoyed all of the sights."
* A traveler said: "Seth did a great job being both fun and informative. The food was great with a nice selection and the drinks were amazing! Large food portions make this well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Tim was an awesome tour guide! He knows his stuff and definitely knows how to tell a ghost story. The ghost tour was the best part of my trip to Baltimore."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, and fun tour guide! Perfect for getting to see and pass a lot of stuff and stop and get photos as well."
* A traveler said: "We had amazing tour with our guides, they were knowledgeable and treated us like VIP’swe loved the fact they picked us up in black suburban- truly felt like VIP- and we had regulated tour for the 2 of us and they were very attentive to our wishes."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our driver and guide worked so well together to provide a wonderful experience. We experienced so much in such a relatively short time, their knowledge of the city was amazing. This tour is ideal if you only have a few days in the city. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Jennifer and Leslie were outstanding tour guides and made sure we all had a great day. We were celebrating with one of our friends and they took care to make sure our time was extra special! Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Jenifer was a wonderful guide & we had a fabulous time. :) I was part of a group of 5 celebrating my best friend’s bachelorette party and Jenifer was very accommodating, personable, & kind! The wineries were nice & the tastings were great. The lunch provided by Vino 301 was also delicious!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Mary Margaret was super knowledgeable and friendly. I absolutely loved that local residents waved hello and some actually stopped to share additional stories with us. Food was great, definitely are not hungry by the end!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dylan was awesome...he really connected with my daughter who is 9 years old and he kept her attention with the history and memorials of our country. He was very accommodating with our schedule with pick and drop off. He was able to show and explain the importance of all of the places that we visited."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences