Top Baltimore Day Trips
16 results | All Baltimore Tours
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal atmosphere, very good food, great music, fun & energetic service! Simply an awesome time for my wife and I. If I was to fault anything, wish they provided a larger dance floor"
* A traveler said: "Peaceful and calm sail. Very informative about the Baltimore area and highlights. Salt of the earth Captain and first mate. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful evening to enjoy the harbor. The ride was so very peaceful, an escape from the hubbub of the city. Captain Tom’s music selection was the perfect complement to the sail."
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice and informative personal tour. The driver was excellent and interesting and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the development of the Fells Point area. Seeing the Under Armor campus and hearing how they grew and expanded."
* A traveler said: "Taking historical tour gave me a better understanding of the city. The tour guide was very clear in his presentation and was knowledgeable of area, being able to answer follow-up questions."
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband celebrate our anniversary on the cruise and it was wonderful the food was delicious The Vibes were good the staff were perfect and loads of fun. What a wonderful group, everything was perfect. I would truly truly go again.👍👍💗😘💃💃"
* A traveler said: "NATHAN WAS AWESOME ! The staff was friendly . Would definitely return . My mom yr old was on the ride as well and the accommodations made us feel safe !"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing day on the water. Captain Tom and his mate were very knowledgeable of the history of the city and told great stories. The boat was perfect size and having a small group made the experience even more enjoyable. I would highly recommend this cruise."
* A traveler said: "Amazing customer service, accommodating, and a great way to create a cool one of the kind experiences for my husband and I."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Jennifer and Leslie were outstanding tour guides and made sure we all had a great day. We were celebrating with one of our friends and they took care to make sure our time was extra special! Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Jenifer was a wonderful guide & we had a fabulous time. :) I was part of a group of 5 celebrating my best friend’s bachelorette party and Jenifer was very accommodating, personable, & kind! The wineries were nice & the tastings were great. The lunch provided by Vino 301 was also delicious!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dylan was awesome...he really connected with my daughter who is 9 years old and he kept her attention with the history and memorials of our country. He was very accommodating with our schedule with pick and drop off. He was able to show and explain the importance of all of the places that we visited."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip was getting to visit the Martin Luther King Memorial. The tour guide, Tyrone, was very knowledgeable about the various memorials and government buildings."