Top Baltimore Cultural Tours
16 results | All Baltimore Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice and informative personal tour. The driver was excellent and interesting and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing day on the water. Captain Tom and his mate were very knowledgeable of the history of the city and told great stories. The boat was perfect size and having a small group made the experience even more enjoyable. I would highly recommend this cruise."
* A traveler said: "The captain was great and the first mate was very knowledgeable about the harbor. The sailing was so peaceful."
* A traveler said: "Peaceful and calm sail. Very informative about the Baltimore area and highlights. Salt of the earth Captain and first mate. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Taking historical tour gave me a better understanding of the city. The tour guide was very clear in his presentation and was knowledgeable of area, being able to answer follow-up questions."
* A traveler said: "NATHAN WAS AWESOME ! The staff was friendly . Would definitely return . My mom yr old was on the ride as well and the accommodations made us feel safe !"
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband celebrate our anniversary on the cruise and it was wonderful the food was delicious The Vibes were good the staff were perfect and loads of fun. What a wonderful group, everything was perfect. I would truly truly go again.👍👍💗😘💃💃"
* A traveler said: "The singer you guys had on the boat was amazing. I enjoyed how he engaged with the people on the boat."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the development of the Fells Point area. Seeing the Under Armor campus and hearing how they grew and expanded."
* A traveler said: "Amazing customer service, accommodating, and a great way to create a cool one of the kind experiences for my husband and I."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our driver and guide worked so well together to provide a wonderful experience. We experienced so much in such a relatively short time, their knowledge of the city was amazing. This tour is ideal if you only have a few days in the city. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dylan was awesome...he really connected with my daughter who is 9 years old and he kept her attention with the history and memorials of our country. He was very accommodating with our schedule with pick and drop off. He was able to show and explain the importance of all of the places that we visited."