Top Bali Walking Tours
500 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "enjoyed the entire trip. tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable and we had received exceptional service. thank you"
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed our Ubud tour , visiting the most emblematic Ubud’s places and it’s surroundings. We have a fun time guided by Ecka. Perfect guide ."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Komang Pi was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about our tour. The sightseeing was spectacular and Komang also became our professional photographer for the day as he knew all the best photo ops. We found it very enjoyable and great value for money."
* A traveler said: "I have done this tour twice! Last year and this year.. and I would definitely do it again! Highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list trip for me. My guide made this experience everything i could ask for and so much more. I not only got to see the sights i wanted ( with some adjustment) but learned so much about the Balinese culture and people. I could not have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "Thank you to our guide Komang Winata, very friendly, professional and explain to us a lot of Bali culture and tradition. I really recommande this excursion."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Made is fantastic! Starting his own business, he is eager to please. His tour is completely customized. We went snorkeling, then to Lempuyang Temple and instead of the coffee plantation to a water purification temple of the Royal family. At each stop, we had our own private tour being one step ahead. We loved Made's commentary about life on Bali and the unique tour he offered us! We had such a great day- we asked to go to see a turtle sanctuary the next day- no problem and we added another temple in the South. Made is on time, on point and knowledgable- we highly recommend him when you travel to Bali. We are definitely going on more tours with Made!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome and our driver Oka was awesome too. He took us to all the places we wanted to go and gave us lots of time to explore. He even spent extra time with us to take us to local spots to eat. We would highly recommend this tour and asking for Oka as your tour driver."
* A traveler said: "Great sites and the tour guide (Surya) was so informative and made the tour fun. I over all the temples and rice terraces"
* A traveler said: "Made made an amazing trip to Bali even more amazing! So knowledgeable and was open to do whatever I wanted . Great driver, very kind and reliable ! Was like having a personal photographer on a trip :) Had a great time and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience and well worth the early start. Our driver aryl was there on time and explained everything. Our guide wayan was excellent, very informative and helped us up the mountain. Reasonable level if fitness needed but very achievable. Wear good shoes (not sandles)"
* A traveler said: "My driver and tour guide 'Raka" made the tour memorable. Raka was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. He lives in Ubud which gives him that personal knowledge/touch that made the difference. I would recommend Raka and this trip."
* A traveler said: "This morning hike was the highlight of my trip to Bali. Our guide, Kuas, was fun, cheerful, and helpful during such a strenuous activity -- he's largely why we had so much. I'll never forget the sense of accomplishment of reaching the top! Thank you for a wonderful time"
* A traveler said: "The guys are very helpful and gentle and the tour is good as it says they will drive you to nice places me And my gf really enjoyed it ... Keep it Up guys"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Sidecar Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Kemenuh Butterfly Park
- Badung Market (Pasar Badung)
- Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Sekumpul Waterfall (Air Terjun Sekumpul)
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden (Taman Tirtagangga)
- Puputan Square (Lapangan Puputan Badung)
- Kehen Temple (Pura Kehen)
- Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- West Bali National Park (Taman Nasional Bali Barat)
- Ujung Water Palace (Taman Sukasada Ujung)
- Museum Pasifika
- USS Liberty Wreck (USAT Liberty)
- Kusamba Village (Desa Kusamba)
- Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Sibetan Village (Desa Sibetan)
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Taman Nusa Cultural Park
- DMZ Bali 3D Art Museum
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan