Top Bali Tickets & Passes
162 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "Good Driver / choice of places to cover on single day / Indian food / good condition of vehicle/ overall well done"
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "We loved all of the locations of the tour. Our driver was a great guide and fulfilled our every wish and told us everything we wanted to know about Balinese culture. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "Contact with driver before pick up was easy and prompt responses obtained. Definitely recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Somewhat difficult hike in that the rocks are loose and it's about a 2 hour hike up hill. Views are beautiful from the top, guide was fabulous, and driver was great too. Hot springs was a little gross, but I'm a germaphobe. Coffee and tea tasting was awesome, purchased several teas."
* A traveler said: "A great experience and well worth the early start. Our driver aryl was there on time and explained everything. Our guide wayan was excellent, very informative and helped us up the mountain. Reasonable level if fitness needed but very achievable. Wear good shoes (not sandles)"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list trip for me. My guide made this experience everything i could ask for and so much more. I not only got to see the sights i wanted ( with some adjustment) but learned so much about the Balinese culture and people. I could not have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the tour. We got to see a lot of Bali. The monkey forest was so amazing to see. So cute. Very clean transportation & driver was Amazing through the busy traffic felt very safe. Was nice that our tour guide came into the monkey forest with us and showed us around he even got chased by a monkey haha. Was a great day. Seeing the rice patty was very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome trip thanks to Putu the driver. He knows Bali we’ll, have us plenty of tit bits on Bali culture and custom. Very pleasant and like able guy. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Ross gave me an exceptional private day tour of Nusa Penida. He knew his way around and managed to lead me to great locations. He did excellent pictures of me from many adventorous angles and was fun to chat with. Can really recommend this tour if you are short in time but still want to discover the beauty of Nusa Penida"
* A traveler said: "This trip is a must do trip saw all of the great highlights of bali the pictures we have are amazing and our guide was such a lovely guy who took the best pictures. The lunch provided was delicious and the contact right from booking was great with a full itinerary sent to us the night before Would 100% recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Day well spent rafting was d high light..loads of fun with a well experienced guide...Really enjoyed the tour"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "A most enjoyable day. Every stop was excellent and it's hard to choose a favourite. Or guide, Yas, was great and very knowledgeable. Also had a great sense of humor. Highly recommend this day tour."
* A traveler said: "The sceneries were awesome. Our tour guide San was so helpful and accomodating. We feel relaxed and enjoyed much."
* A traveler said: "This was our favourite activity! It is physical as you walk up in the atmosphere and it gets a bit harder to breathe. There are different routes, according to your physical condition and the guide we had, was just a darling: patient and caring."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Great sites and the tour guide (Surya) was so informative and made the tour fun. I over all the temples and rice terraces"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Gitgit Waterfalls (Air Terjun Gitgit)
- Finns Recreation Club (Canggu Club)
- Batu Belig Beach (Pantai Batu Belig)
- DMZ Bali 3D Art Museum
- Seminyak Beach (Pantai Seminyak)
- Klungkung (Semarapura)
- Banjar Hot Spring (Air Panas Banjar)
- Taman Nusa Cultural Park
- Penglipuran Village (Desa Penglipuran)
- Upside Down World
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Puputan Square (Lapangan Puputan Badung)
- Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Menjangan Island (Pulau Menjangan)
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan