Top Bali Shore Excursions
500 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome trip thanks to Putu the driver. He knows Bali we’ll, have us plenty of tit bits on Bali culture and custom. Very pleasant and like able guy. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed our Ubud tour , visiting the most emblematic Ubud’s places and it’s surroundings. We have a fun time guided by Ecka. Perfect guide ."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Komang Pi was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about our tour. The sightseeing was spectacular and Komang also became our professional photographer for the day as he knew all the best photo ops. We found it very enjoyable and great value for money."
* A traveler said: "I have done this tour twice! Last year and this year.. and I would definitely do it again! Highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "We loved all of the locations of the tour. Our driver was a great guide and fulfilled our every wish and told us everything we wanted to know about Balinese culture. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list trip for me. My guide made this experience everything i could ask for and so much more. I not only got to see the sights i wanted ( with some adjustment) but learned so much about the Balinese culture and people. I could not have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "This trip is a must do trip saw all of the great highlights of bali the pictures we have are amazing and our guide was such a lovely guy who took the best pictures. The lunch provided was delicious and the contact right from booking was great with a full itinerary sent to us the night before Would 100% recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a fantastic way to get a taste of what Bali has to offer all in one day. Our family’s highlights included the Bali swing and waterfall. We were fortunate enough to have an amazing driver, Madedade. He was very kind and was happy to answer any questions we had about Bali. He also recommended us good places to eat and explore, outside of the attractions already listed. I highly recommend this tour and especially having Madedade as your driver."
* A traveler said: "This was one of my favourite tours around Bali. Risma was amazing and very knowledgeable about the places we went. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to our guide Komang Winata, very friendly, professional and explain to us a lot of Bali culture and tradition. I really recommande this excursion."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Made is fantastic! Starting his own business, he is eager to please. His tour is completely customized. We went snorkeling, then to Lempuyang Temple and instead of the coffee plantation to a water purification temple of the Royal family. At each stop, we had our own private tour being one step ahead. We loved Made's commentary about life on Bali and the unique tour he offered us! We had such a great day- we asked to go to see a turtle sanctuary the next day- no problem and we added another temple in the South. Made is on time, on point and knowledgable- we highly recommend him when you travel to Bali. We are definitely going on more tours with Made!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "Great sites and the tour guide (Surya) was so informative and made the tour fun. I over all the temples and rice terraces"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Somewhat difficult hike in that the rocks are loose and it's about a 2 hour hike up hill. Views are beautiful from the top, guide was fabulous, and driver was great too. Hot springs was a little gross, but I'm a germaphobe. Coffee and tea tasting was awesome, purchased several teas."
* A traveler said: "it was very good..the driver tour guide is kind,approachable and very helpful. We had fun throughout the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "A great experience and well worth the early start. Our driver aryl was there on time and explained everything. Our guide wayan was excellent, very informative and helped us up the mountain. Reasonable level if fitness needed but very achievable. Wear good shoes (not sandles)"
* A traveler said: "My driver and tour guide 'Raka" made the tour memorable. Raka was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. He lives in Ubud which gives him that personal knowledge/touch that made the difference. I would recommend Raka and this trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour and day with Gede. He is knowledgable and a good driver. We tailored our tour a bit as we didn't care to be around monkeys. He came up with other stops which filled out the day nicely. He was on time for the morning pickup and was a true gentleman all day."
* A traveler said: "The guys are very helpful and gentle and the tour is good as it says they will drive you to nice places me And my gf really enjoyed it ... Keep it Up guys"
* A traveler said: "No words!!! Exciting!!! Thank you!!! I'm looking forward to that during my next trip my feet and space above my knees will be dry!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Batu Belig Beach (Pantai Batu Belig)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- West Bali National Park (Taman Nasional Bali Barat)
- Mt. Batukaru (Gunung Batukaru)
- Mt. Agung (Gunung Agung)
- Puputan Square (Lapangan Puputan Badung)
- Puri Agung Karangasem (Karangasem Palace)
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Menjangan Island (Pulau Menjangan)
- Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ujung Water Palace (Taman Sukasada Ujung)
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Theta Spa by the Sea
- Bali Butterfly Park (Taman Kupu-Kupu Bali)
- Penglipuran Village (Desa Penglipuran)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan