Top Bali Multi-day Cruises
3 Bali Multi-day Cruises | All Bali Tours
Available from Oct 28
Embark on a tropical experience to discover Gili Nanggu,Gili Kedis, Gili sudak,Gili Trawangan,Gili Meno & Gili Air six different islets in Lombok using a motorized outrigger boat. Allowing you to experience three islets in the northwest and another three in the southwest of Lombok; this 3-day trip provides you leisure days on beautiful sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, colourful coral reefs and some of the best snorkelling spots in the area – perfect for those who love relaxing on the beach, sunbathing and snorkelling. this trip departs from Bali, and has been packed neatly including guides in lombok who are ready to help you so that you visit many good snorkeling spots in lombok. From Bali you will take a 4 hours on slow Ferry Boat to Lombok and from Gili Trawangan back to Bali will take a 90-minute Fast boat ride , and we will take you back to your hotel in Bali after arriving from Lombok.
An all-inclusive vacation package lets you experience the ultimate relaxation on this tour from Bali to the Gili Islands. Spend your day snorkeling off the island’s famous coast, traveling the island by horse and bicycle, and dining at top restaurants, and then spend the night at a boutique hotel. Tour includes all meals, activities, transportation, and accommodation as per itinerary.
Available from May 15
M/S PANORAMA II MOTOR SAILER The Panorama II is a 164 ft Motor Sailer which complies with the latest SOLAS regulations for International Voyages. Her state of the art twin masts with 600 m3 of sails allow safe and comfortable sailing. The two masted M/S Panorama II was launched in 2004 and carries just 49 passengers. This state of the art Motorsailer has performed several Atlantic Ocean crossings, has sailed from the Seychelles to Monte Carlo and from the Black Sea to Tunis and offers a high standard of accommodation, comfort and safety. The public areas include a main bar and lounge which was renovated in 2015 to feature wood flooring and new furniture and comfortable sofas with soft fabrics in warm coral tones. Service on board is provided by your Captain, the Cruise Coordinator and your experienced Marine and Hotel crew members
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Cruises in Bali?
The best Multi-day Cruises in Bali according to Viator travelers are:
- 3-Days Lombok,Gili island Tour Hopping around departure from Bali island
- Gili Island Snorkeling Overnight Trip Departure From Bali Island
- Bali& the Islands of Paradise cruise - Panorama II
What tours in Bali are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Bali may have limited interaction with crowds:
See all tours in Bali on Viator.
See all tours in Bali on Viator.
- Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Petulu (Heron Village)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Banjar Hot Spring (Air Panas Banjar)
- Batu Belig Beach (Pantai Batu Belig)
- Bali Botanic Garden (Kebun Raya Bali)
- Penglipuran Village (Desa Penglipuran)
- Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Taman Nusa Cultural Park
- Splash Water Park
- Anika Spa
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Bali Butterfly Park (Taman Kupu-Kupu Bali)
- Lake Batur (Danau Batur)
- Klungkung (Semarapura)
Things to do near Bali
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Nusa Lembongan
- Things to do in Candidasa
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Lombok
- Things to do in East Nusa Tenggara
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Johor