Top Bali Hiking Tours
358 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "A great experience and well worth the early start. Our driver aryl was there on time and explained everything. Our guide wayan was excellent, very informative and helped us up the mountain. Reasonable level if fitness needed but very achievable. Wear good shoes (not sandles)"
* A traveler said: "Private tour was nice! Tour guide was polite and on time. He also took lots of pictures for us. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very efficient on the roads and made sure we got the best possible photos at every location. Wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the sunrise hike and our guide Carma was great. We would recommend him and this tour"
* A traveler said: "We booked this trip last minute and we don't regret it. Our driver was very nice and explained many things. The different places (temples, monkey forest...) were great and not as many tourists as in Ubud. We enjoyed it. We could have a drink to see the sunset at Tanah Lot and then dinner at Jimbaran (seafood). It can get a bit windy at the beach so take a sweat-shirt!"
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list trip for me. My guide made this experience everything i could ask for and so much more. I not only got to see the sights i wanted ( with some adjustment) but learned so much about the Balinese culture and people. I could not have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "enjoyed the entire trip. tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable and we had received exceptional service. thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was our favourite activity! It is physical as you walk up in the atmosphere and it gets a bit harder to breathe. There are different routes, according to your physical condition and the guide we had, was just a darling: patient and caring."
* A traveler said: "Amazing crystal clear waters! It was lots of fun to swim in and around the shipwreck. The clearest waters out of any of the dive sites I've tired."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Ross gave me an exceptional private day tour of Nusa Penida. He knew his way around and managed to lead me to great locations. He did excellent pictures of me from many adventorous angles and was fun to chat with. Can really recommend this tour if you are short in time but still want to discover the beauty of Nusa Penida"
* A traveler said: "Contact with driver before pick up was easy and prompt responses obtained. Definitely recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us at arrival, car was clean and he showed us sights along the way. Would book again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- Outback Tours
- Running Tours
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Kehen Temple (Pura Kehen)
- Kemenuh Butterfly Park
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Puputan Square (Lapangan Puputan Badung)
- Bali Botanic Garden (Kebun Raya Bali)
- DMZ Bali 3D Art Museum
- Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Menjangan Island (Pulau Menjangan)
- Kusamba Village (Desa Kusamba)
- Klungkung (Semarapura)
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden (Taman Tirtagangga)
- Tenganan Village (Tenganan Pegringsingan)
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Bali Zoo
- Waterbom Bali
- Blahbatuh Village
- Anika Spa
- Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan