Top Bali Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Private and Luxury
On the Water
Weddings & Celebrations
Food & Drink
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Seasonal & Special Occasions
3 results | All Bali Tours
Spend an evening aboard a luxury catamaran by going on an Aristocat Evening Dinner Cruise. You won’t have to worry about waiting in long entrance lines as this ticket gives you a guarantee to skip long lines. If you arrive with an appetite, you won’t have to wait until you start sailing to eat, as a welcome drink and canape at the harbor’s Marina Garden is provided. A delicious dinner and live entertainment is included, making it the ultimate evening to remember.
Capture the spectacular Bali sunset from an ideal vantage point on a 4-hour dinner cruise. Perfect for couples, families, and friend groups alike, the evening tour is the perfect way to complete your day in Bali. After boarding the ship, kick off your evening with a welcome cocktail and canapés on the open-air deck. Then tuck in to an open buffet dinner, which includes a wide variety of international options.
Sail over the shimmering seas surrounding Bali on an enchanting 3-hour sunset dinner cruise. Admire spectacular views of the Benoa coast and harbor as the setting sun casts an incandescent glow over the water. Pleasure your palate with a cosmopolitan buffet of Indonesian and international specialties and listen to melodious music and see an entertaining cabaret show during your cruise. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip hotel transportation on this magical experience.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Bali?
What Dinner Cruises in Bali are taking additional safety precautions?
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Neka Art Museum
- Menjangan Island (Pulau Menjangan)
- Badung Market (Pasar Badung)
- Bali Botanic Garden (Kebun Raya Bali)
- Kusamba Village (Desa Kusamba)
- Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Mt. Batukaru (Gunung Batukaru)
- Lake Beratan (Danau Bratan)
- Pasar Candi Kuning (Bedugul Market)
- Klungkung (Semarapura)
- Batu Belig Beach (Pantai Batu Belig)
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Bali Butterfly Park (Taman Kupu-Kupu Bali)
- Sibetan Village (Desa Sibetan)
- Sekumpul Waterfall (Air Terjun Sekumpul)
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Lombok
- Things to do in Surabaya
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas