Splash Water Park Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Part of Finns Recreation Club, Splash Water Park is a smaller, slightly more affordable water park than others on Bali. Highlights include the 5-story Giant Racer slide, the Super Bowl vortex slide, and the Splash playground, tailor-made for younger children. There are food and drink options on-site.
You don’t need to join a tour to visit Splash Water Park, and tickets can easily be bought online or at the door. Tickets, while slightly less expensive than at Kuta’s celebrated Waterbom park, are reasonably highly priced by Bali standards. Splash is part of Finns Recreation Club, and it’s possible to buy combo day passes that allow access to different facilities, such as Bounce trampoline center, Finns Recreation Club, or the gym. Many travelers find these excellent value.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Perfect for families with kids of all ages, Splash offers slides suitable for toddlers and teens alike.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen. Even on an overcast day, Balinese sun can burn.
- Consider booking a day pass for Finns Recreation Club rather than just a Splash pass.
- Taxi drivers know the park as Waterbom Canggu or by its old name, the Canggu Club, so ask for one of those, not Finns Recreation Club or Splash Water Park.
How to Get There
Splash Water Park is part of Finns Recreation Club (still often known by its old name, the Canggu Club), at the heart of Canggu. A free shuttle bus connects Splash to Finns Beach Club on Berawa Beach, but otherwise there is no public transport. Many visitors hire a driver or walk or drive from nearby villas.
When to Get There
Splash Water Park is open from morning to early evening seven days a week and is rarely busy, even on weekends. During peak seasons, roughly July to August and December to January, it’s worth booking ahead to secure admission. Splash Water Park occasionally closes for special events.
Finns Recreation Club with Kids
If you’re staying in Canggu with kids, you’ll likely find yourself spending a lot of time at Finns Recreation Club. Besides Splash Water Park, Finns offers Bounce trampoline center, Strike 10-pin bowling, and the Cubby House kids’ club, plus a gym, sports, dining, drinking, a spa, and a business center for the adults.
Address: Jl. Pantai berawa, Banjar Tegal Gundul, Canggu, Bali 80361, Indonesia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Splash Water Park
No results found!
Things to do near Bali
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Tanjung Benoa
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Nusa Lembongan
- Things to do in Gili Islands
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in Candidasa
- Things to do in Gili Trawangan
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in East Nusa Tenggara
- Things to do in Sabah