Finns Recreation Club (Canggu Club) Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Officially called Finns Recreation Club, but often referred to by its old name, the Canggu Club, this leisure club is a Canggu landmark. With restaurants, bars, tennis courts, a spa, pool, small water park, trampoline center, kids club, fitness center, and coworking space, Finns Recreation Club is a relaxing place to spend the day.
A Canggu landmark since its beginnings as the Canggu Club, Finns Recreation Club came under the Finns brand in 2017, following the success of Finns Beach Club in Berawa. The original club was open to members and their guests only, but Finns offers day passes, which you book online. The club’s children’s facilities, including the Bounce trampoline center, Strike! 10-pin bowling, Splash Water Park, and Cubby House Kids Club, make it a popular stop for families.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Finns Recreation Club is a natural choice for families or anyone who wants easy day access to a gym or tennis courts.
- Most taxi drivers known Finns Recreation Club as the Canggu Club. Ask for the Canggu Club, or you may be taken to Finns Beach Club instead.
- Children are welcome to drop in at some of the after-school clubs that run under the Junior Sports Academy umbrella.
How to Get There
Public transport is scarce in Canggu. Complimentary shuttle buses run between Finns Recreation Club and its sibling venues, bamboo-built Finns Beach Club and Finns VIP Beach Club on Berawa Beach. Self-driving in the choked traffic can be both frustrating and dangerous: Many visitors opt to hire a private driver for the day.
When to Get There
The weather is best on Bali between June and August, which is also peak tourist season, but Finns Recreation Club can be visited year-round. Its annual Melbourne Cup gala, held on the first Tuesday of November in honor of Australia’s No. 1 horse race, the Melbourne Cup, is a major event. Book tickets in advance—and dress up.
Know Your Finns
Finns Recreation Club is named after a child of Australian businessman Tony Smith, who bought the club in 2013 and rebranded it in 2017. The range of Finn-branded businesses on Bali include Finns Beach Club and Finns VIP Beach Club on Berawa Beach, a little under a mile (1.3 kilometers) from Finns Recreation Club.
Address: JL Pantai Berawa, Banjar Tegal Gundul, Canggu, Bali 80361, Indonesia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Finns Recreation Club (Canggu Club)
No results found!
Things to do near Bali
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Tanjung Benoa
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Nusa Lembongan
- Things to do in Gili Islands
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in Candidasa
- Things to do in Gili Trawangan
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in East Nusa Tenggara
- Things to do in Sabah