Top Balearic Islands Water Tours
143 results | All Balearic Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the boat! The views were nice, the water was superb and people were friendly. There were also two SUPs and some snacks provided :) The only thing is that I wish it was a bit longer, 4h wasn't enough! I would have happily paid extra for 5-6h ride :)"
* A traveler said: "A great day! We would book this relaxing excursion again! Wonderful service!"
* A traveler said: "A group of 8 went on the boat trip. Tony the captain was amazing and cooked us some lovely food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "we had a wonderful day out. After going to ibiza for 18 years this was one thing I had always wanted to experience.( even if half our party lost their sea legs as soon as we got on the boat) Jose was a brilliant and patient skipper. thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun way to tour the Mallorca coastline and an exciting formula one car to drive! Keep in mind, the tour makes a couple of quick stops for photos, but most time is spent driving."
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "Cala Bassa was beautiful! The swim stop was so much fun with slides, paddle boards and jumping off the boat! Cala Comte had the most beautiful restaurants for you to sit in and enjoy while the sun went down. The boat stopped in the perfect location to watch the sunset and played great music all day to match the mood! Staff were all super friendly and the bottomless drinks kept flowing! Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant trip and unbelievable value for money definitely recommend. It started at half 3 and we got back at just after 8. We had ample time at each stop and they had loads of equipment for playing in the sea. The staff were lovely and you get loads of good food."
* A traveler said: "Jaime was wonderful. We were able to cover a lot of territory around the city - see some things off the beaten path (convent), while also experiencing major attractions. Very informative & engaging. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip. Staff were lovely, lunch was good. Transport/pick up was smooth as was communication. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience - specially with the sunrise and… the dolphins !! Nice breakfast too. We recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very friendly and shared some very interesting facts about the city which other tours would not mention. Especially nice was to taste the first ice cream of Mallorca and the typical ensaimada."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I took our kids ( three boys, ages 9,9, and 6)to Mallorca for a short weekend trip and booked this excursion. The half day originally booked was upgraded to the full day (which includes lunch) for no additional cost when they called to let me know that the shorter excursion would not be available. Score! We had a wonderful time. Each stop was absolutely beautiful including being able to kayak and standup paddle board, the food delicious, the staff friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our day!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was very organized, clean and pleasant. Tour guide very knowledgeable and loves his town, Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome skipper, nice boat. Family enjoyed the trip a lot. Drinks and potatoe chips supplied. Sailed to a hotel free area with clean water where we could swim."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and we had a lot of fun. The tour guide was very friendly and showed us some nice places. Definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw magnificent landscapes : caves, cliffs, coves with turquoise water Swimming in Cala Marmots was amazing. However, watch out for jellyfishes (I didn't see it in the waves) ! I had a small bite, but nothing grave."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Cala Morell
- Es Pontàs
- San Antonio Bay
- Inca Market
- Fortaleza de la Mola (La Mola Fortress)
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)
- Fort Marlborough
- Santa Eulària Des Riu
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Katmandu Park
- Es Mercadal
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Monte Toro (El Toro)
- Palma Plaza Mayor
- Maó (Mahón)
- Es Trenc Beach
- Cala Bassa
- Es Baluard Museum
- Menorca Zoo (Centre Zoologic Lloc De Menorca)
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Basque Country