Top Balearic Islands Sporting Events
40 results | All Balearic Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience! Everything was just perfect, the multi-language instructor Severin, his explanations on the Quads and also on the geography and culture, riding the Quads and the snorkelling in the ocean. A complete wow experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun way to tour the Mallorca coastline and an exciting formula one car to drive! Keep in mind, the tour makes a couple of quick stops for photos, but most time is spent driving."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience! We arrived and checked in just in time to see our balloon being inflated. The boarding process was quick, and we were up in the air in no time. We got to see a beautiful sunrise from among the clouds, and passed over the surrounding village(s). Our guide answered all of our questions and took several photos of each group, too. Once we landed in an empty field, we were quickly met by staff members who, with our (optional) assistance, deflated and packed up the balloon. Then we were driven back to the launch site and given a traditional "baptism" before breakfast. Note: Mallorca Balloons *does* offer hotel pickup and dropoff for MUCH less than the price of a taxi, so be sure to contact the tour operator/company website directly to make arrangements."
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "The best team is with you and you will have a great day! Nice short break on the sea to go in the water. We would do it again"
* A traveler said: "This was shockingly fun! I was expecting more of a repelling excursion but instead it was cliff jumping. I was hesitant at first but ended up having a total blast! The guide was wonderful at encouraging each of us but not being pushy. Highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing night of Horse riding followed by a Barbeque including Drinks - Sangria especially good - then talented entertainers and a Horse Show - really good value"
* A traveler said: "Very child friendly great Adventure 👍🏻👍🏻 Lovely people on a lovely boat drive to magic places. My child liked to be a pirate. Thank you so mich!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is totally worth its money. Next to having pure fun driving the buggy on ibizas offroads, we passeds along beautiful sceneries and the the guide showed us some amazing places with breathtaking views."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Pablo is a local and he takes you to some very nice things to see like the abandoned club. We also went snorkelling and pablo provides a very nice sunset dinner. We went to places we wouldnt have found on our own. Also pablo is a good storyteller and a gentleman!"
* A traveler said: "Jose did a great job showing us all that Ibiza has to offer. He took us to the real island, not the party spots. He is very knowledgeable, outgoing, and informative. It was a long day with a surprising amount of walking. But it was worth it. The views from the various spots on the island were incredible! We even stopped to swim, snorkel and dive from the rocks. Our family had a great time."
* A traveler said: "This is an awesome way to see the Calas around San Antonio in a single day. You only can see them (no jumping) but the boat is so fast you see plenty of coast. The guide is absolutely hilarious. Jokes, music, 360s and big splashes. This is a perfect activity if you have a short time to see the island. Totally recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santa Eulària Des Riu
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Marineland Mallorca
- Platja des Coll Baix
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Naveta des Tudons
- Taulas of Menorca
- Cala Santanyí
- Splash Waterpark (Splash Sur Menorca)
- Cala Figuera
- Cala Morell
- Bellver Castle
- Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)
- Katmandu Park
- Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Aquarium
- Palma Plaza Mayor
- Menorca Zoo (Centre Zoologic Lloc De Menorca)
- Monte Toro (El Toro)
- Valldemossa and La Granja
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Basque Country