Top Balearic Islands Half-day Tours
129 results | All Balearic Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the boat! The views were nice, the water was superb and people were friendly. There were also two SUPs and some snacks provided :) The only thing is that I wish it was a bit longer, 4h wasn't enough! I would have happily paid extra for 5-6h ride :)"
* A traveler said: "Jaime was wonderful. We were able to cover a lot of territory around the city - see some things off the beaten path (convent), while also experiencing major attractions. Very informative & engaging. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience - specially with the sunrise and… the dolphins !! Nice breakfast too. We recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very nice. Tony was a blast and knew the answer to every question we threw at him. He was really a trooper for putting up with us. Especially after wine."
* A traveler said: "Everything was very organized, clean and pleasant. Tour guide very knowledgeable and loves his town, Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour and great day. I highly recommend it! You go by train, trolley, bus and boat. It is so worth the money. You get history of the island and great views. It is about an 8 hour day so remember that if you have kids, but so well worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Juan our guide was excellent and very professional. He translated all information into 3 languages. He had knowledge of the area and told us about lives of regular Mallorca families. We had time to enjoy Chopin’s concert in Valdemosa and visit his room."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very friendly and shared some very interesting facts about the city which other tours would not mention. Especially nice was to taste the first ice cream of Mallorca and the typical ensaimada."
* A traveler said: "We are a family of five. Our guide (Jaime) truly presented one of the best bike city tours we did. He should have been a history professor. In addition, we stopped at the best bars only known to locals."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Palma - E bikes were super powerful but ever so easy to ride with little effort or experience of cycling. Great tour guide and we covered a lot of ground that would not have been possible on foot. Thoroughly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was wonderful! Toni was so nice and accommodating, we had the whole boat to ourselves."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, great price and really friendly staff. Beautiful sunrise views over the mountains. Transport back to the departure point and photos included which was a bonus, would definitely recommend. They asked if we wanted to rearrange day due to cloud coverage on our original date, so very happy it was easy to do."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun way to tour the Mallorca coastline and an exciting formula one car to drive! Keep in mind, the tour makes a couple of quick stops for photos, but most time is spent driving."
* A traveler said: "A great day! We would book this relaxing excursion again! Wonderful service!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing way to see some of the best beaches island. Enjoyable way to get there and a fun swim stop in a stunning location. Great value for a whole day out."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I took our kids ( three boys, ages 9,9, and 6)to Mallorca for a short weekend trip and booked this excursion. The half day originally booked was upgraded to the full day (which includes lunch) for no additional cost when they called to let me know that the shorter excursion would not be available. Score! We had a wonderful time. Each stop was absolutely beautiful including being able to kayak and standup paddle board, the food delicious, the staff friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our day!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to tour beautiful Palma de Mallorca!! Our guide Javi was very personable and knowledgeable with interesting and humorous facts. The paths were very pleasant and safe with only a few uphill challenges. The bikes were in great condition. The location was about 10 minutes and very easy to find from our cruise shuttle stop. It was the perfect way to tour and our favorite part of our trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip. Staff were lovely, lunch was good. Transport/pick up was smooth as was communication. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Well delivered , informative tour Passionate tour guide Excellent content It was a very hot day but we took it slow Arrived on time very good English"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience! Everything was just perfect, the multi-language instructor Severin, his explanations on the Quads and also on the geography and culture, riding the Quads and the snorkelling in the ocean. A complete wow experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ses Selines Natural Park (Parque Natural de Ses Salines)
- Cala Figuera
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Es Mercadal
- Son Amar Dinner Show
- Aqua Center Water Park
- Menorca Zoo (Centre Zoologic Lloc De Menorca)
- Es Baluard Museum
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Cala Santanyí
- Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)
- Playa de Muro
- Palma Arab Baths (Baños Árabes)
- Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)
- Cala Bassa
- Es Trenc Beach
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Basque Country