Top Balearic Islands Extreme Sports
58 results | All Balearic Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Perfect way to see the city and castle. The bikes are excellent and even if your unfit like me, being electric makes it easy. Our tour guide Mario was informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun way to tour the Mallorca coastline and an exciting formula one car to drive! Keep in mind, the tour makes a couple of quick stops for photos, but most time is spent driving."
* A traveler said: "Jaime was wonderful. We were able to cover a lot of territory around the city - see some things off the beaten path (convent), while also experiencing major attractions. Very informative & engaging. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We are a family of five. Our guide (Jaime) truly presented one of the best bike city tours we did. He should have been a history professor. In addition, we stopped at the best bars only known to locals."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to tour beautiful Palma de Mallorca!! Our guide Javi was very personable and knowledgeable with interesting and humorous facts. The paths were very pleasant and safe with only a few uphill challenges. The bikes were in great condition. The location was about 10 minutes and very easy to find from our cruise shuttle stop. It was the perfect way to tour and our favorite part of our trip!!"
* A traveler said: "A great day! We would book this relaxing excursion again! Wonderful service!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "A group of 8 went on the boat trip. Tony the captain was amazing and cooked us some lovely food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The view was amazing - we really had fun in the cave. Thanks to Miguel, it was super nice. We recommend this activity. Thank you and see you"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience! Everything was just perfect, the multi-language instructor Severin, his explanations on the Quads and also on the geography and culture, riding the Quads and the snorkelling in the ocean. A complete wow experience!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience! We arrived and checked in just in time to see our balloon being inflated. The boarding process was quick, and we were up in the air in no time. We got to see a beautiful sunrise from among the clouds, and passed over the surrounding village(s). Our guide answered all of our questions and took several photos of each group, too. Once we landed in an empty field, we were quickly met by staff members who, with our (optional) assistance, deflated and packed up the balloon. Then we were driven back to the launch site and given a traditional "baptism" before breakfast. Note: Mallorca Balloons *does* offer hotel pickup and dropoff for MUCH less than the price of a taxi, so be sure to contact the tour operator/company website directly to make arrangements."
* A traveler said: "The best team is with you and you will have a great day! Nice short break on the sea to go in the water. We would do it again"
* A traveler said: "This was shockingly fun! I was expecting more of a repelling excursion but instead it was cliff jumping. I was hesitant at first but ended up having a total blast! The guide was wonderful at encouraging each of us but not being pushy. Highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing night of Horse riding followed by a Barbeque including Drinks - Sangria especially good - then talented entertainers and a Horse Show - really good value"
* A traveler said: "Very child friendly great Adventure 👍🏻👍🏻 Lovely people on a lovely boat drive to magic places. My child liked to be a pirate. Thank you so mich!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is totally worth its money. Next to having pure fun driving the buggy on ibizas offroads, we passeds along beautiful sceneries and the the guide showed us some amazing places with breathtaking views."
* A traveler said: "Juan Fran was an excellent guide and helped us through all the (optional) jumps and other activities. He gave us confidence and added a little fun to ease the nerves of an 11 metre jump. We were 4 (Dad and 3 sons) ages ranging 13-48 and all managed very well - well mostly ;-)"
* A traveler said: "This adventure through Experience Majorca was a most excellent time! The guides were experience and knowledgeable, the hike was along a beautiful ridge, and the caving was an awesome experience we’ve never had before! 10/10 highly recommend! FYI was a benefit to have WhatsApp downloaded as this is how the company was in touch re: equipment and meet location."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Fortaleza de la Mola (La Mola Fortress)
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Palma Aquarium
- Platja des Coll Baix
- Es Pontàs
- Inca Market
- Cala Morell
- Es Mercadal
- Basilica de Sant Francesc
- Fort Marlborough
- Palma Arab Baths (Baños Árabes)
- Katmandu Park
- Aqualand El Arenal
- Taulas of Menorca
- Cala Bassa
- Splash Waterpark (Splash Sur Menorca)
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)
- Valldemossa and La Granja
- Naveta des Tudons
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Basque Country