* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "Nettie, EJ and Delosio were the best. They were fun, funny and enthusiastic. The tour was so educational and a great eye opener. I highly recommend this tour. We are bringing our entire family on the next vacation."
* A traveler said: "Everything. We especially loved the pigs and the sand bars! We would do it all over again. We have never said that about an excursion before. Next time we are bringing our family!"
* A traveler said: "Loved everything about this experience. The entire staff was amazing. So much fun. All the activities were great. Highly recommend it. We went with another family and all the kids (teenagers) and parents universally agreed this excursion was the best part about our week long stay in the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends had a wonderful time. The staff were friendly and well organized. They had our day planned out for us I would definitely do it again money was well spent."
* A traveler said: "Incredible all day excursion with two amazing guides. Swimming with the nurse sharks was a dream come true for our 18 year old! Our 21 year olds said it was the best expiration we had ever been on. This will not disappoint - just don't forget your sunblock!"
* A traveler said: "Listen EVERYONE WAS AMAZING AND THE BOT RIDE AND EXCURSIONS WERE AMAZING DEF RECOMMEND!! Very accommodating , had drinks, stopped for food, very helpful taking pics. Tahj is the man!!!! Customer service on 100000."
* A traveler said: "Instructor was very fun and gave us more than enough time to experience jet ski-ing as first timers."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Rico was our guide and he was amazing! You’re actually riding the streets of Nassau (Paradise Island). You won’t be disappointed with this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "We rented our buggy for four hours… Absolute joy! Complete freedom to go anywhere on the island and very fun and safe to drive! Dwight and Alicia took care of us… Both were outstanding… Especially Dwight who took care of every need, all with that Bahamian warmth and sincerity. He is a gem!"
* A traveler said: "Great staff and crew! Island is awesome, had a great time. This should be a must do, food was great and made for a very nice get away from the resorts."
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles and colorful fish. Our guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed the rum punch and the day was beautiful. Couldn't ask for anything more!"
* A traveler said: "Lisa!!! This tour and our tour guide was amazing. We all agreed this was our favorite stop on our trip due to the knowledge Lisa instilled in us and the delicious food we got to eat. Bahamian Kitchen is a must hit when you are in Nassau and if we come back we will be going there for conch fritters!"
* A traveler said: "The view and the staff were amazing! I would definitely recommend! Beautiful homes along the way and the drinks were great!"
* A traveler said: "I must say this was one of my best memories of the Bahamas. The boat was late picking us up but they compensated us with more time on the excursion. They have many activities to do on the island plus the lunch served was great! What an amazing relaxful experience."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Ryan and Clever were the best guides! We learned so much at each stop; cigar making, rum and wine making. The samples were great and we even did some salsa dancing! The rum punch on the bus was excellent and our glasses were never empty! Great way to meet other tourists! Definitely worth the money and a must do during your stay!"
* A traveler said: "Rose island was amazing. The beach and snorkeling were fantastic. Captain Wellington and amad, first mate, were gracious, knowledgeable, and friendly. They made the excursion memorable"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Tamar was a wonderful guide and took us to the most interesting places. We learned so much about the Bahamas, the culture and the people. Highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain and mate did an excellent job of ensuring our safety and finding a great spot to swim with a number of turtles. Kudos to the mate who dove down and grabbed my credit card/room key that dropped out of my (unzipped,idiot) pocket."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "The cleanliness and the food was fresh and delicious. Was well planned. Hard workers. We had a memorable day."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Had a lot fun driving around Nassau seeing the sights. I would do it again on my next trip to Bahamas"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. My 14 year old cousin & 65 year old aunt loved it. It's an adventure for all ages. I felt safe with the guys running the boat/parasail. They were fun & kind. The ride was peaceful & beautiful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bahamian Brewery
- Port Lucaya Marina
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Straw Market
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Pirates of Nassau
- Nassau Cruise Port
- Queen's Staircase
- Arawak Cay
- Garden of the Groves
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Fort Fincastle
- Freeport Perfume Factory
- Rand Nature Centre
- Deadman's Reef (Paradise Cove)
- Fort Charlotte
- Parliament Square
- Cooper's Castle
- Lucayan National Park
- Blue Lagoon Island
- Peterson Cay National Park
- Cable Beach
- Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Centre
- Port Lucaya Marketplace
- Rose Island
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Eleuthera
- Things to do in West End
- Things to do in Jamaica
- Things to do in Dominican Republic
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina