* A traveler said: "From the initial booking and conversation, Manfred exceeded our expectations. We want to visit Heidelberg as we'd lived close to the city years ago and spent quite a bit of time there. Manfred ensured luxury and comfort in every aspect. Manfred ensured we arrived and was able to park our vehicle in a safe and easily accessible area. We visited Heidelberg Castle, Old Town Heidelberg, Hirschhorn, Dilsberg, and Speyer. Each tour was met with Manfred's wealth of knowledge...as he honored my request to go "off the beaten path". We are no longer tourist after residing in EU several times over the years, so he understood the request and honored it. The luxury transportation was our standard, so we didn't have to worry about having to settle. Manfred had water, and snacks on hand as well. We were able to get closer than most to sights and avoid crowds at all times. Manfred was beyond accommodating to changes in our schedule and changes in what we wanted to see. I have recommended this tour and his service to my colleagues already."
* A traveler said: "We had a great walking tour of the Old Town, including the castle, with an informative, charming and fun guide."
* A traveler said: "The host was fantastic and went over and beyond to make our experience very personable and fun. The day was varied with a mixture of adrenaline fused activities, to hiking to relaxing and enjoying the scenery. We also went to vicinities not known to tourists and so we got a true experience of the German culture. Would recommend this experience to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Henry was awesome. He had to adjust our tour time so he asked if he could message me on my phone and we worked out a new time. He was on time and very knowledgeable about Heidelberg and German history. We did the walking wine tour, but because of unforeseen circumstances a few of the wine locations were closed, so Henry improvised. He went and bought several local wines and set up his apartment for the wine tasting before our tour began. He is very knowledgeable about the local wine as well. He is fluent in both English and German. I highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "It was our first time in Heidelberg and Birgit made our tour absolutely amazing! She was a phenomenal guide and gave great insight into Heidelberg. Touring the castle was essential and a must-do for anyone going to Heidelberg. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Tour guide was exceptional! We would recommend this tour. Guide was very knowledgeable on history of Heidelberg and answered all of our questions."
* A traveler said: "Henry is awesome! He’s very knowledgeable and passionate about Heidelberg and loves giving people more insight about the area. He’s charming and fun and provided a wonderful tour with well-chosen breweries. Highly recommend if you are in Heidelberg."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Pickup onetime from our hotel. This is an on your own tour once you arrive. The guide gave us some great information before entering and we had a blast climbing all over the castle. Plenty of time to see everything and even relax at the end at the beer garden."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Constance
- Freiburg im Breisgau
- Karl-Theodor-Bridge (Alte Brucke)
- SEA LIFE® Speyer
- Hohentubingen Castle (Schloss Hohentubingen)
- Casino Baden-Baden
- Wertheim Village
- Mercedes-Benz Museum
- Market Square (Marktplatz)
- Old Heidelberg University (Alte Universitat)
- Holiday Park
- SEA LIFE® Konstanz
- Lake Mummelsee
- Outletcity Metzingen
- Things to do in Stuttgart
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhine River
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Champagne