Top Ayia Napa Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
29 results | All Ayia Napa Tours
* A traveler said: "he went out of his way to show us places . and so much information . it's a great trip well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "I booked the sun set cruise for my fiancée 50th birthday and it was amazing from when we got picked up till they dropped us off staff we brilliant and tendered to our every need Excellent value for money Thank you for a memorable time"
* A traveler said: "Cool Course, nice Boat and a very friendly & funny Crew. We had two Stopps on our Tour (Blue Lagoon and Green Bay) 3/4 and 1 1/2 hours time to swimm and snorkeling in the stunning clear and beautiful Water. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "The trip was exzellent! A very good driver, even when the road was difficult and the best guide ever: Adam! Wonderful nature, combined with achitecture and history of cyprus!"
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew was absolutely fantastic! Great scenery, sun, amazing water, and good food and drinks."
* A traveler said: "a relaxing experience that was at no way over advertised. the booking was as simple and as easy as ever, the staff were very helpful and the boat facilities were great. the boat crew were more than nice and professional. they were always there when you need anything and at the same time they dont give you the feeling that they are too close Food and drinks were of very nice quality too"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip with Family . Amazing views, fantastic show. Really recommended to all people who love the sea."
* A traveler said: "You can buy drinks from their bar. You can go inside the boat at 9am and start sunbathing. Boat leaves at 11:15am."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out. Our guide, Adam, was lovely and very knowledgable and as we were only a group of four we were able to stop at places he thought would be of interest along the way. The places we went to on the tour were very interesting and the swim in the lagoon, although cold, was good fun - don’t forget your wet shoes as it is quite stony."
* A traveler said: "This was incredible-the staff were beyond accommodating and super friendly! The boat was stocked with food and drinks, with lots of space to move around, eat, tan etc. We stopped at 3 points to swim and the water was lovely. We actually debated booking another day on the boat during our stay, definitely a highlight of the trip! We chose the adults only option as we wanted a more relaxing atmosphere, it was definitely very couples-focused but also a really nice day out for a couple of girlfriends. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "We would highly recommend this tour. Andrea, our guide was knowledgeable and very entertaining. There was a nice selection of wines and foods to sample, Omodos village is exceptionally beautiful. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour and highly recommend it if you want to get away and enjoy a peaceful day getting to know Cyrpus"