Top Ayia Napa Sightseeing Tours
17 results | All Ayia Napa Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience for everyone younger or older. You can visit all the famous highlights of Ayia Napa and learn so much during the tour. Adam is a great guide, he told us so much about Cyprus and showed us everything we needed to see. He drives safely but its still fun!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was exzellent! A very good driver, even when the road was difficult and the best guide ever: Adam! Wonderful nature, combined with achitecture and history of cyprus!"
* A traveler said: "I booked the sun set cruise for my fiancée 50th birthday and it was amazing from when we got picked up till they dropped us off staff we brilliant and tendered to our every need Excellent value for money Thank you for a memorable time"
* A traveler said: "Cool Course, nice Boat and a very friendly & funny Crew. We had two Stopps on our Tour (Blue Lagoon and Green Bay) 3/4 and 1 1/2 hours time to swimm and snorkeling in the stunning clear and beautiful Water. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great slides, lots of different types. Pools were clean. All slides aren't open all the time but rotate so just keep that in mind. They could do with power washing the stairs, there's a lot of bird poop. They have foot washes everywhere though but still."
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew was absolutely fantastic! Great scenery, sun, amazing water, and good food and drinks."
* A traveler said: "a relaxing experience that was at no way over advertised. the booking was as simple and as easy as ever, the staff were very helpful and the boat facilities were great. the boat crew were more than nice and professional. they were always there when you need anything and at the same time they dont give you the feeling that they are too close Food and drinks were of very nice quality too"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip with Family . Amazing views, fantastic show. Really recommended to all people who love the sea."
* A traveler said: "You can buy drinks from their bar. You can go inside the boat at 9am and start sunbathing. Boat leaves at 11:15am."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour and highly recommend it if you want to get away and enjoy a peaceful day getting to know Cyrpus"
* A traveler said: "I cannot explain how awesome this trip is. If you have a sense of humor and can give and take jokes then this one's for you. Getting involved is key to getting the most out of it. Big up to the crew from the entertainers to the bar all were great, especially Alex, that dude is a great performer and hillarious. Somethings to know, there's a few stops in beautiful locations so make the most of it. There's food included but the drinks are cheap and decent."