Top Ayia Napa Bus Tours
18 results | All Ayia Napa Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience for everyone younger or older. You can visit all the famous highlights of Ayia Napa and learn so much during the tour. Adam is a great guide, he told us so much about Cyprus and showed us everything we needed to see. He drives safely but its still fun!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was exzellent! A very good driver, even when the road was difficult and the best guide ever: Adam! Wonderful nature, combined with achitecture and history of cyprus!"
* A traveler said: "Cool Course, nice Boat and a very friendly & funny Crew. We had two Stopps on our Tour (Blue Lagoon and Green Bay) 3/4 and 1 1/2 hours time to swimm and snorkeling in the stunning clear and beautiful Water. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "I booked the sun set cruise for my fiancée 50th birthday and it was amazing from when we got picked up till they dropped us off staff we brilliant and tendered to our every need Excellent value for money Thank you for a memorable time"
* A traveler said: "This was a really great day out for me and my fiancé (29 and 30). I couldn't really find anything to fault. The staff were friendly and provided interesting info on the sights. There was a nice mixture of ages and the free bar was a nice touch. I was quite impressed with the buffet, honestly I was just expecting some cold meats and cheese and fruit but there was rice, pasta, salad, hot chicken drumsticks and turkey in a lovely sauce. I'd definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "a relaxing experience that was at no way over advertised. the booking was as simple and as easy as ever, the staff were very helpful and the boat facilities were great. the boat crew were more than nice and professional. they were always there when you need anything and at the same time they dont give you the feeling that they are too close Food and drinks were of very nice quality too"
* A traveler said: "Great slides, lots of different types. Pools were clean. All slides aren't open all the time but rotate so just keep that in mind. They could do with power washing the stairs, there's a lot of bird poop. They have foot washes everywhere though but still."
* A traveler said: "We would highly recommend this tour. Andrea, our guide was knowledgeable and very entertaining. There was a nice selection of wines and foods to sample, Omodos village is exceptionally beautiful. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "I cannot explain how awesome this trip is. If you have a sense of humor and can give and take jokes then this one's for you. Getting involved is key to getting the most out of it. Big up to the crew from the entertainers to the bar all were great, especially Alex, that dude is a great performer and hillarious. Somethings to know, there's a few stops in beautiful locations so make the most of it. There's food included but the drinks are cheap and decent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Caves Jeep Safari from Protaras & Ayia Napa
- Troodos Jeep Safari from Protaras,Ayia napa & Larnaca
- Discovery Sightseeing Boat Trip from Ayia Napa and Protaras
- Wednesdays - Village Venture: Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour
- Thursdays - Vino Venture: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!