* A traveler said: "It was a terrific experience, never had the chance to see most of Austin in a trip. we had seen downtown & lake Travis before"
* A traveler said: "Our Captain pointed out several interesting things along the way. The atmosphere was relaxed and enjoyed the view"
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome. Oh yes 👏 thank you Greg… the Tour was awesome. We had a great time…. Our photos look great."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I love the enthusiasm of our tour guide. I loved at the end of the tour Jack the Ripper was tied in to Austin."
* A traveler said: "Seeing The Texas Longhorn Stadium and Downtown Austin the tour guide was awesome and the Driver was excellent"
* A traveler said: "We used this tour as a team building event and we all enjoyed it! Spectacular views, learned some very cool facts about Austin and watching the bats fly was icing on the cake. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Trace did an excellent job pointing out Austin’s unique places of interest with humor and facts! The van was clean and the mic was clear and understandable."
* A traveler said: "Marty was fantastic. Entertaining and informative. Since our group was all family and friends, Marty fit in as if he was invited by me. Would definitely refer your tours to others. Only bad experience was calling the 800 number for information. Call to local phone number was perfect. Thanks for a great service!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Kenneth was an amazing guide. Great details and excellent locations. Well done"
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this ride. I highly recommend this to any new travelers. The instructor was very professional and fun!"
* A traveler said: "The fun of riding a Segway is underrated. It’s a great way to see downtown without killing your feet. The guide was a true Austinite and looks out for his patrons. My wife and I enjoyed our tour immensely and look forward to doing it again with out of town guests."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed all of the tour with Paul, especially going through the city and learning about the history! I also liked getting tips on some of the best local food 😊 Paul was an awesome tour guide! And the electric bike was so pleasurable! I definitely recommend this tour for anyone visiting."
* A traveler said: "Eddie was very informative and easy to talk with, very much a people person. He gave us a lot of interesting information about Austin … things we did not know and we lived in Austin for several years. The food choices were excellent and restaurants we will visit again."
* A traveler said: "Loved our tour guide! Learned so much in an enjoyable and engaging way. A great way to get a thorough overview of Austin"
* A traveler said: "My mom and I absolutely loved this tour of downtown Austin! The murals are beautiful!! Caleb was an excellent guide!"
* A traveler said: "Riding around and our guides giving us information along the way. Very knowledgeable about the breweries and area. Very knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Jason was fun and engaging. We’ll do it again. Thankfully it was a nice day. Hot but nice. That’s all I have."
* A traveler said: "Michael was an awesome tour guide, he showed us great spots and was super knowledgeable. It was a great way to get to know the city our first day. He pointed out places for us to come back to and explore more and provided us with plenty of cold water (very much appreciated). I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time,the guide was super friendly and he even spiced it up with telling a few ghost stories! Highly recommend, definitely going to book a ghost tour next!"
* A traveler said: "my boyfriend and i did the tour to get outdoors while in town. Let me tell you, it was worth every penny! we had just a good time. it was the highlight of our trip! Rives was an awesome tour guide! He was very knowledgeable and social! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Running around on the seqways in the bustle of everthing FUN FUN. our guide Alex was the bomb. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "I've been on a few ghost tours but my friend had not been on any so this was a real treat! Daylen was such a great guide and I was very impressed that he had only been giving the tours for a few weeks since he was very well versed and informative. 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Jim was great! Awesome way to get up to speed on Austin quickly, and he had great recommendations for ways to further the exploration. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Clementine was awesome!!!! Band was Awesome!!! Driver was awesome. Stops were awesome. We enjoyed everything!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Texas Governor's Mansion
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- South Congress Avenue (SoCo)
- 2nd Street District
- Austin Paramount Theatre
- LBJ Presidential Library
- Austin Convention Center
- Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Mexic-Arte Museum
- Austin Aquarium
- HOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Driskill Hotel (The Driskill)
- Mayfield Park and Preserve
- French Legation Museum
- Texas Capitol
- Texas Hill Country
- Lady Bird Lake
- 6th Street
- Texas State Cemetery
- Congress Avenue Bridge (South Congress Bridge)
- Barton Springs