Top Austin Walking Tours
34 results | All Austin Tours
* A traveler said: "Jim was great! Awesome way to get up to speed on Austin quickly, and he had great recommendations for ways to further the exploration. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I love the enthusiasm of our tour guide. I loved at the end of the tour Jack the Ripper was tied in to Austin."
* A traveler said: "The inside tour of the capitol building was fascinating. I chose Austin Small Group Tours because I wanted a Capitol tour plus and overall view of Austin. Our guide Trace shared so much knowledge of the Capitol and the whole city. He was excellent. Well worth the admission fee. We even got free gelato!"
* A traveler said: "It was a terrific experience, never had the chance to see most of Austin in a trip. we had seen downtown & lake Travis before"
* A traveler said: "I've been on a few ghost tours but my friend had not been on any so this was a real treat! Daylen was such a great guide and I was very impressed that he had only been giving the tours for a few weeks since he was very well versed and informative. 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This trip really covers the highlights of downtown Austin, takes you on the trails and through a bit of the city. My tour guide was a wealth of facts and history. I would definitely recommend this if you’re visiting or new to Austin."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time,the guide was super friendly and he even spiced it up with telling a few ghost stories! Highly recommend, definitely going to book a ghost tour next!"
* A traveler said: "Clementine was awesome!!!! Band was Awesome!!! Driver was awesome. Stops were awesome. We enjoyed everything!!!"
* A traveler said: "The fun of riding a Segway is underrated. It’s a great way to see downtown without killing your feet. The guide was a true Austinite and looks out for his patrons. My wife and I enjoyed our tour immensely and look forward to doing it again with out of town guests."
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome. Oh yes 👏 thank you Greg… the Tour was awesome. We had a great time…. Our photos look great."
* A traveler said: "Running around on the seqways in the bustle of everthing FUN FUN. our guide Alex was the bomb. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Our host was fantastic. Highly recommended. Amazing art street show in a changing neighborhood."
* A traveler said: "Eddie was very informative and easy to talk with, very much a people person. He gave us a lot of interesting information about Austin … things we did not know and we lived in Austin for several years. The food choices were excellent and restaurants we will visit again."
* A traveler said: "Rooster” (a/k/a Patrick) was so much fun! We toured quite a bit of the city and loved it. He played his reggae music the whole time and really made our outing feel like a family party on bikes! We would do this again on a heartbeat 🎉👏🏻"
* A traveler said: "Loved the stories. Very animated tour guide. Easy walk in the downtown area. Guide was patient as well."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome Learning the history of the local establishments and how they stayed true to themselves. They didn’t sell out for chain restaurants! Our guide, Robby, was excellent! We couldn’t have asked for better! He was truly amazing! The food, drinks, and company was great! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and enjoyable tour. I enjoyed the olive oil tastings as well. Beautiful orchard too!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Texas Governor's Mansion
- Driskill Hotel (The Driskill)
- Mexic-Arte Museum
- 2nd Street District
- Austin Aquarium
- Mayfield Park and Preserve
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Austin Convention Center
- Austin Paramount Theatre
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Bullock Texas State History Museum
- South Congress Avenue (SoCo)
- French Legation Museum
- HOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)
- LBJ Presidential Library