Top Austin Tours by Duration
36 results | All Austin Tours
* A traveler said: "Driver was. Very timely with his communication prior to our arrival He was waiting for us and gave us very good suggestions for dining and sights to see."
* A traveler said: "It was a terrific experience, never had the chance to see most of Austin in a trip. we had seen downtown & lake Travis before"
* A traveler said: "Trace did an excellent job pointing out Austin’s unique places of interest with humor and facts! The van was clean and the mic was clear and understandable."
* A traveler said: "Jim was great! Awesome way to get up to speed on Austin quickly, and he had great recommendations for ways to further the exploration. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome. Oh yes 👏 thank you Greg… the Tour was awesome. We had a great time…. Our photos look great."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I love the enthusiasm of our tour guide. I loved at the end of the tour Jack the Ripper was tied in to Austin."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time,the guide was super friendly and he even spiced it up with telling a few ghost stories! Highly recommend, definitely going to book a ghost tour next!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was an awesome tour guide, he showed us great spots and was super knowledgeable. It was a great way to get to know the city our first day. He pointed out places for us to come back to and explore more and provided us with plenty of cold water (very much appreciated). I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "So fun!! First night ever in Austin and Caleb was a blast!! There were times we thought we were going to die and then we would end up busting up laughing. Wife and I had the time of our lives. Highly recommended!! If you are looking for a good time with good music and stories to tell for years to come, get Caleb!!!"
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this ride. I highly recommend this to any new travelers. The instructor was very professional and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Marty was fantastic. Entertaining and informative. Since our group was all family and friends, Marty fit in as if he was invited by me. Would definitely refer your tours to others. Only bad experience was calling the 800 number for information. Call to local phone number was perfect. Thanks for a great service!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience the city learning some Texas history & fun facts along the way. Tour guide Colt was friendly & knowledgable, bikes were well maintained, and of course the beers (lots of beers) were fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Eddie was very informative and easy to talk with, very much a people person. He gave us a lot of interesting information about Austin … things we did not know and we lived in Austin for several years. The food choices were excellent and restaurants we will visit again."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome! Peanut was fun, energetic, and knowledgeable. What great way to see some of the city!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Kenneth was an amazing guide. Great details and excellent locations. Well done"
* A traveler said: "Clementine was awesome!!!! Band was Awesome!!! Driver was awesome. Stops were awesome. We enjoyed everything!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything we expected and more. Our driver was great and accommodating to our needs. Liked the history of LBJ family. Wished we could have had more time to shop in the small town., of Fredericktown. Would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "LeAnne was a fantastic tour guide! We had a great time and enjoyed our first trip to Austin. The drink and food stops were excellent. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "There were three of us and another couple ladies on the boat tour. We had plenty of room to social distance and Jessica our Captain was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable about the lake and provided a really lovely trip for us."
* A traveler said: "Captain Jason was fun and engaging. We’ll do it again. Thankfully it was a nice day. Hot but nice. That’s all I have."
* A traveler said: "Best Birthday Boat Tour Ever!!!! Captain Jason is amazing! He share the history of Lake Travis and celebrities on the water. Jason was very accommodating and provided exceptional customer service."
* A traveler said: "Mike did a great job of explaining the bike ride before we started and giving a history of the city and scenic sites along with a great explination of the bats."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome Learning the history of the local establishments and how they stayed true to themselves. They didn’t sell out for chain restaurants! Our guide, Robby, was excellent! We couldn’t have asked for better! He was truly amazing! The food, drinks, and company was great! Loved it!"