Top Auckland Wine Tours
33 results | All Auckland Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely superb tour on this stunning island. Graham, our hospitable and knowledgable Guide, took us to three welcoming and picturesque wineries - Kennedy Point, Casita Miro and Obsidian. The three tastings were informative, entertaining and generous. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see the highlights of Auckland. Our driver Mike was very knowledgeable and genuine in his love of the city"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely recommend this tour with great guide John. Perfect Tour for Nature and Wine Lovers! We spent a lovely day enjoying great views and wineries. Food was good too. Would do this tour anytime again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mia was very knowlegable regarding the food scene in Auckland and gave many recommendations. The establishments we visited were first class and the food delicious. We were able to try dishes that we would not have usually ordered. Highly recommended for all foodies."
* A traveler said: "John was on time for our tour & we were treated to his great hospitality, and knowledge of the locations that he took us on. We had lunch at a great restaurant on our tour. The wineries that we visited were excellent. Thank you John for a memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful afternoon tour. John was fabulous so knowledgeable. We toured 2 wineries and the gannet colony. His wine knowledge was encyclopedic."
* A traveler said: "David was an exceptional tour guide. Could not have asked for a better person. We came from Canada and were only expecting him to talk about wine. We also got an in depth history on Auckland. He went above and beyond. Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed!!"
* A traveler said: "Delightful knowledgeable guide. This winery is such an impressive operation. I enjoyed seeing the process and, obviously, I found the tasting at the end excellent. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the small group tour. Much better than the large group ones. Our driver/guide was interesting and had tons of information to share with us the whole trip. The three Vineyards were very different, so it made it more interesting. The pottery factory was a nice change. The meal was great, so was the coffee stop."
* A traveler said: "Not only did we visit 4 wineries that were very different from each other, but had a wonderful lunch as well. The icing on the cake was going to the coast to see the gannet colony and the beach. A wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Very good overview City tour of Auckland in the morning. Great opportunity to tour the City Center, the Harbor area and several of the adjacent neighborhoods. The afternoon wine tour with three stops was outstanding. The staff at each was quite knowledgeable about their wines and food pairings. The highlight of the afternoon was a stop at the cliffs on the west shore to see the gannet and tern colonies starting their annual egg hatchings. Great introduction to Auckland for newcomers to NZ"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria