Top Auckland Transportation
82 results | All Auckland Tours
* A traveler said: "Smooth and easy transfer. Easy to find when you arrive. Driver was pleasant and helpful with the luggage after a long flight."
* A traveler said: "Driver was at the cruise terminal as expected despite the uncertainties as to our arrival because of COVID-19. He had also tried to reach us by phone to ensure he was where he was needed. Vehicle was new and spotless and the the driver was friendly and efficient. Would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "The timing of arrival at Hotel was punctual and staff were courteous and friendly. Very enjoyable journey"
* A traveler said: "Max we’ll transfer driver Roger was great. He was there waiting for us. As we drove to our hotel he made sure we were informed on what things we should try to visit. He was very helpful and an excellent driver."
* A traveler said: "Very professional service. Lovely clean vehicle. Had a great conversation on our trip to town. Thank you Sanjeev"
* A traveler said: "Karyn and her team were awesome. They were flexible and very professional when our flight was cancelled. Thank you for all your patience and kindness. Fully recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "The Northern Explorer is a very well operated train. The operators are super friendly and helpful. The countryside, while at times ordinary, offered a clear picture of the pastoral life of its residents: sheep, goats, cattle, horses, and the ocassional llama pepper the rolling hills. The views from the train are pretty spectacular at many places, and the conductor slowed down for us to take photos. If you're going to Wellington from Auckland, and you have a day to get there, I highly recommend this train!"
* A traveler said: "Great 3 stop tour! Kelly was a great host and very kind to fellow passengers that made him repeat information when they didn't listen the first time. The caves were other worldly! Biggest geyser in southern hemisphere. Hobbiton movie set was a great tour too! Well worth the price! Take a pillow to nap between stops."
* A traveler said: "Martin did an excellent job of explaining about the sights along the way as well as getting us oriented for our Hobbiton and Glow Worm cave tours. Would highly recomeythis tour and Martin as our guide."
* A traveler said: "I had a really good time on this tour and the guide, Alex, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the local plants and wildlife. He took us to the Waitakere Ranges and Piha beach and explained about the rainforest ecosystem, it's history and how it's now being conserved as we went along. The rainforest was amazing and there are beautiful, scenic views over the ranges from the Arataki Visitor Centre. Piha beach was beautiful as well and we stopped on an overlook for some amazing views of it before we went down to it properly. We stopped for lunch at a bakery on the way (which does a really good stake pie by the way), and Alex had tea, coffee, juice and biscuits on the bus for a snack. It's a tour of nature so toilet stops are limited, being at the visitor centre and Piha Beach, but we were warned and it wasn't really a problem as it isn't a long drive between the sites. I thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone who's visiting New Zealand and wants to explore it's wilder side and even to locals who may want to learn a bit more about the wilderness and history of the ranges around them. This tour deserves the 5 stars I gave it and I'll definitely consider booking Bush and Beaches again in the future for another tour."
* A traveler said: "They had ample room for all our luggage and helped us unload and get into the airport. Very friendly."
* A traveler said: "We were leaving Auckland for a cruise and had a lot of luggage so we booked this company based on reviews Kris was terrific to work with. He suggested a larger car to accommodate all the items you need when you are traveling for three weeks. Highly responsive to our contact requests, on time, cold bottle of water waiting, excellent vehicles, great commentary on the way to our hotel. Well worth it. No hassle pick up in a foreign country is always a plus. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Cathedral Cove and Hot Water beach is a must if you stay in the Auckland area. As a family of four we had been picked up by our guide directly at our hotel, had a smooth drive to Coromandel Island. Roger was very helpful with a lot of information about New Zealand and Auckland area. First stop was Hot Water Beach - Roger was very well prepared and handed over two spates in order to digg our own hot tub. Second stop was cathedral cove where Roger was aibel to drop us off directly at the walk way -45 minutes later we where aible to relax at cathedral cove and take nice pictures. Thanks Roger for this nice ride!"
* A traveler said: "I felt at ease after booking a transfer from Auckland CBD to the International Airport. I was contacted to arrange for the best pick-up time. My van was on time, clean and spacious. Thank you for the professional service."
* A traveler said: "very responsive and professional. our flight was delayed and we had to reschedule pickup twice. they were very flexible and helpful. car was very clean and driver was excellent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria