Top Auckland Shore Excursions
183 results | All Auckland Tours
* A traveler said: "Martin did an excellent job of explaining about the sights along the way as well as getting us oriented for our Hobbiton and Glow Worm cave tours. Would highly recomeythis tour and Martin as our guide."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a very cheery and knowledgeable guide. Put us at our ease straight away. We know now that Auckland is a more interesting city than first impressions. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see the highlights of Auckland. Our driver Mike was very knowledgeable and genuine in his love of the city"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely recommend this tour with great guide John. Perfect Tour for Nature and Wine Lovers! We spent a lovely day enjoying great views and wineries. Food was good too. Would do this tour anytime again."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing tour - our guide was terrific and we got see everything we wanted to. We never felt rushed!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. The guides we so friendly and informative. Make sure you do the optional visit to the museum."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour. Simon our driver made extra stops as well, so that we can get the most of our trip. He was very knowledgeable and made this excursion an unforgettable trip. Thank you so much."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Mike was exceptional- very personable, very knowledgeable, with a great Kiwi spirit. Great way to get an overview of Auckland and New Zealand."
* A traveler said: "John was on time for our tour & we were treated to his great hospitality, and knowledge of the locations that he took us on. We had lunch at a great restaurant on our tour. The wineries that we visited were excellent. Thank you John for a memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful afternoon tour. John was fabulous so knowledgeable. We toured 2 wineries and the gannet colony. His wine knowledge was encyclopedic."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome tour 😍. Our tourist guide is very accomodating and has a sense of humour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had time enough to see all the attractions at Wai O Tapu. After this I decided to visit Paradise Wild Life Park, also a great experience. Melissa is an excellent tour guide and very helpfully."
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour to take after a long dat of traveling. Out guide, Beau, was very knowledgeable and was fun. I loved riding in the open Tuk Tuk and seeing the sights. We had beautiful weather."
* A traveler said: "This tour with John was probably one of the best tours we have ever taken! He was personable, accommodating and knew the history well. We enjoyed the personal touches he made to make our first trip memorable! If this is your first trip or 100th trip to New Zealand, I would highly recommend him!"
* A traveler said: "Delightful knowledgeable guide. This winery is such an impressive operation. I enjoyed seeing the process and, obviously, I found the tasting at the end excellent. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour around Auckland. Our guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable. We saw some beautiful beaches and rainforest. Lovely small group. Amazing trip"
* A traveler said: "We went on the Waitakere Ranges Time Unlimited tour with Hazel. The tour was great and Hazel was an incredible guide. This was a highlight of our trip to New Zealand."
* A traveler said: "The pick up in Auckland and drop off (by another shuttle who picked me up along the way) in Rotorua were well arranged. Both drivers were good and made some commentaries along the way about Auckland, Hobbiton and Rotorua which made the trip interesting. I was in a small group on both trips - Auckland>Hobbiton and Hobbiton>Rotorua."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Silo Park
- Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial)
- Albert Park
- Howick Historical Village
- Auckland Zoo
- Cornwall Park
- Mt. Victoria Reserve (Takarunga)
- Motutapu Island
- One Tree Hill
- Stonyridge Vineyard
- Piha Beach
- Muriwai Beach
- Auckland Domain
- Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki
- Viaduct Harbour
- Auckland Fish Market
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria