Top Auckland Active & Outdoor Classes
14 results | All Auckland Tours
* A traveler said: "Hi all, i would say the best two and half hours of my life of sailing ⛵️.. really enjoyed every min of that. The champagne 🍾 and the good time with travellers n crew member, it was whole lot of fun 🤩"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful and peaceful place especially with nice weather. Got to know more about birds. Friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "Just do it. Go to the top have lunch or dinner if you can. For us it was certainly a highlight of our brief visit to Aukland."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful sail around Auckland Harbor. Boat had plenty of room for everyone to enjoy. Great sailing experience. Crew was very nice. Everything as described. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see the highlights of Auckland. Our driver Mike was very knowledgeable and genuine in his love of the city"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely superb tour on this stunning island. Graham, our hospitable and knowledgable Guide, took us to three welcoming and picturesque wineries - Kennedy Point, Casita Miro and Obsidian. The three tastings were informative, entertaining and generous. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mia was very knowlegable regarding the food scene in Auckland and gave many recommendations. The establishments we visited were first class and the food delicious. We were able to try dishes that we would not have usually ordered. Highly recommended for all foodies."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely recommend this tour with great guide John. Perfect Tour for Nature and Wine Lovers! We spent a lovely day enjoying great views and wineries. Food was good too. Would do this tour anytime again."
* A traveler said: "A terrific tour! Amazing scenery, super knowledgeable, patient guide, yummy lunch and a good amount of free time to enjoy Piha beach. Rainforest walk was great - not too difficult and well worth the effort. I really recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Paul was a very cheery and knowledgeable guide. Put us at our ease straight away. We know now that Auckland is a more interesting city than first impressions. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria