Top Atlantic Coast Sightseeing Tours
495 results | All Atlantic Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my son took this private tour to Fez from Casablanca and we are glad that we did so. It was an amazing experience in the old Medina of Fez. Our driver Samid was highly professional and at the same time very friendly. We had a wonderful time!!"
* A traveler said: "What a trip! This little side adventure really made our trip to Morocco very special. I highly recoomend it!"
* A traveler said: "A good introduction to a new town, lots of crafts to see, good views and very accommodating service. We were well looked after."
* A traveler said: "The transportation was exceptional. Our vehicle was clean and very comfortable. The wifi was greatly appreciated. Our guide, Andel was great. Lunch was not included on our tour. Abdel even bought us the most delicious tea and Yummy Moroccan sweets. The entire day was great!"
* A traveler said: "if you ever get the chance to go on this trip i would definately do it, first class treatment from start to finish, guide was a good laugh and amazed how smooth journey was with beautiful views and nice snacks before and after...brilliant!!!"
* A traveler said: "Don't hesitate please. We plan a visit initially of 1h but we did 3h, you will enjoy for sure, this is a very nice place 😁. Thank you to viator also for the valid ticket."
* A traveler said: "Abdel, our guide, was the best. He brought Casablanca and Morocco to life. What a wonderful way to start our voyage."
* A traveler said: "Camel ride was awesome. Lunch was awesome. Could have used a little more time to shop at the medina."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and knowledgeable guide. We learnt a lot about Agadir but also about Marokko. Can strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice day trip. The guide is excellent, very kind and very interesting. We have four hours to visit Essaouira."
* A traveler said: "Kind Mr. Hassan really looked after us. He was a wonderful guide and truly cared about our well being."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time by Abdul and Hassan. Abdul provided a lot of local information on the area and was able to answer our questions. The tour was relaxed and enjoyable. Lunch was delicious. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Akram and the driver were excellent hosts and guides for the Marrakech tour. Akram explained everything very well and we saw a lot on the tour. He was very generous and compassionate with everyone me met. Highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "I was on a 6 hrs layover and was worried about the amount of time I'll actually have to see the city. Alhamdulillah it was a great tour. Saw a lot of great sights, bought some souviners, and learnt a lot from Abdel. Since I arrived early morning on a Sunday, the traffic was very smooth throughout the trip, which allowed us to drive around the city with very minimal traffic."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of Agadir would highly recommend if you are visiting the area. Tour guide was very informative. Transport comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and more that we have expected. Mohamed was very king we could not have better guide tour then him. We saw so many thing in one day and took pictures on some beautiful hiding places on the way to take pictures. Thank you, Merci"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Alentejo