Top Atlantic Coast Full-day Tours
274 results | All Atlantic Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my son took this private tour to Fez from Casablanca and we are glad that we did so. It was an amazing experience in the old Medina of Fez. Our driver Samid was highly professional and at the same time very friendly. We had a wonderful time!!"
* A traveler said: "The transportation was exceptional. Our vehicle was clean and very comfortable. The wifi was greatly appreciated. Our guide, Andel was great. Lunch was not included on our tour. Abdel even bought us the most delicious tea and Yummy Moroccan sweets. The entire day was great!"
* A traveler said: "Camel ride was awesome. Lunch was awesome. Could have used a little more time to shop at the medina."
* A traveler said: "Very nice day trip. The guide is excellent, very kind and very interesting. We have four hours to visit Essaouira."
* A traveler said: "Akram and the driver were excellent hosts and guides for the Marrakech tour. Akram explained everything very well and we saw a lot on the tour. He was very generous and compassionate with everyone me met. Highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and more that we have expected. Mohamed was very king we could not have better guide tour then him. We saw so many thing in one day and took pictures on some beautiful hiding places on the way to take pictures. Thank you, Merci"
* A traveler said: "Booked the trip last minute on a Friday (late afternoon) for the following Monday and the team at Palma pulled everything together beautifully. We did the full day tour with gastronomy (lunch, included in fee), followed by a 3 hour quad bike tour (amazing), and we asked to include a camel ride on the beach which they obliged. This was definitely a highlight of our Morocco trip, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "AMAZING, me and my boyfriend went with this company 3 times in the week we were in Agadir, I would seriously recommend them to everyone and anyone. Great service, great price and really friendly. Don't do the hotel trip they are more expensive and crowded"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had great experience! Private car was on time and very comfortable. Our tour guide in Marrakech was Adil who spoke English and was very friendly. He took us to several incredible stops for sightseeing and shopping. Definitely recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Just want to say a BIG thankyou to our private guide Rachid Jellah who made our trip as smooth as it could have been. Thumbs up from all 8 of us, we all enjoyed every minute of the trip (especially walking up the never ended steps LOL) The lunch was fantastic, well worth the effort to hike up to the top, we would never have had the experience without your guide Rachid, please give my regards to your cousin who gave me good price the stone (but don't forget you still owe him 200 dirham for the stone that you dropped.From Cecilia"
* A traveler said: "The Camel Ride was the best! I enjoyed going to Marrakech Medina. Seeing The Tanneries, Souks, Raparts , La Bahia Palace and Koutoubia Mosque. My guide was knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Halim was a fantastic guide. He was knowledgeable sharing both history and current events. It felt like an old friend was taking us around. Van was very spacious even my 6ft+ son had room to stretch out in the third row."
* A traveler said: "I took this day trip from Casablanca to Tangier. Overall the experience was pretty good since the coastline is such a big place. I went in Jan 2020 and it was off season so it was not busy which was the best part. I was picked and driven around in a expensive Mercedes AMG and I was the only person on the tour. He did a good job although it would be nice for some down time alone.. a organized day time makes it difficult. Highly recommended still for the solo traveler. The only down side as I took the earlier train back to Casablanca the driver for the pick up from the train station was not there and I had to take a taxi back instead at a small cost. Also beware to carry your ID as they might ask for you it. On the way there they did so I gave my drivers licence... strangely on the way back they never asked for ID. No wifi in the brand new trains unless you go 1st class I guess. That was disappointing."
* A traveler said: "Fes is full of history and fantastic artisans. Be prepared to want to take everything home!!! Our driver, Mohammed was wonderful, conscious of rest stops on the long drive. Our guide, Ameena, was simply amazing. Ameena was full of insightful knowledge and local history. She was most accommodating and hospitable. I highly recommend this tour and hope that you are fortunate to have the driver and guide which we did."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- United Nations Square (Place des Nations Unies)
- Taghazout Beach
- Kasbah of the Udayas (Casbah des Oudaïas)
- Agadir Beach (Plage d’Agadir)
- Quartier Habous (New Medina)
- Église Notre Dame de Lourdes
- Argan Palace
- La Corniche
- Museum of Amazigh Culture (Musée Municipal du Patrimoine Amazighe d’Agadir)
- Souk el Had
- Hassan Tower (Tour Hassan)
- Mausoleum of Mohammed V (Mausolée de Mohammed V)
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Alentejo