Top Atlanta Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Atlanta Tours
Avoid the ticketing window lines and proceed to the main entry line upon arrival. Explore the history of the world's most famous beverage brand at the World of Coca-Cola—the dynamic, multimedia home of Coke’s secret formula. Get closer than ever to the vault that holds the secret Coca-Cola recipe. See more than 1,200 rare artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Then take a trip around the world in a thrilling 3-D movie experience before sampling more than 100 different beverages.
Experience Atlanta’s must-see tourist attractions—and enjoy considerable savings—on this exciting Atlanta CityPASS. Visit the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, and Zoo Atlanta. Then choose between admission to 2 of the following attractions: National Center for Civil and Human Rights, the Fernbank Museum of Natural History or the College Football Hall of Fame. This Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days from the first date of use. Convenient mobile tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Jump inside the world's biggest box of LEGO bricks with a general admission ticket to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, an indoor kid’s attraction with a 4D cinema, rides and more. Visit MINILAND to see many of Atlanta’s most popular landmarks made out of LEGO bricks. Zap the bad guys on the Kingdom's Quest Laser Ride and strive to pedal the fastest on Merlin’s Apprentice Ride. Designed for children ages three to 10, this dynamic playground is perfect for birthday parties or simply a day of creative, educational fun.
Whether you’re an Atlanta native or totally new to these southern city streets, this city tour by electric car is the perfect way to see the sights. Sit back and relax as a professional guide and driver transport you through some of Atlanta’s hottest neighborhoods, including Old Fourth Ward, Inman Park and Midtown. Get an up-close look at civil rights monuments like the Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site, as you listen in to expert commentary. And venture past World of Coca-Cola Museum and Centennial Olympic Park aboard an eco-friendly car.
A must-visit destination for football fans, Atlanta's College Football Hall of Fame offers three floors and over 95,000 square feet (8,825 square meters) of exhibition spaces—and this all-access pass makes exploring easy. Book before you travel to guarantee admission, and once inside, discover the 50-plus interactive options, from a virtual-reality quarterback experience and 47-yard football field to a football helmet installation and much more.
See the highlights of Atlanta on a 5-hour bus tour that includes stops at key sites such as the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park. Your guide shares commentary throughout the tour as you travel to Krog Street Market, Ponce City Market, Centennial Olympic Park, Atlantic Station, and more. Have time to purchase lunch at the CNN Center, and enjoy a drive through the Buckhead neighborhood to view stately mansions. Includes guide, driver, and transportation in a climate-controlled coach.
Atlanta is known as 'the Black Mecca' for its wealth of African-American culture and history—and this half-day, small-group tour offers a comprehensive introduction to the city's key neighborhoods, landmarks, and more. Pick between morning and afternoon tour times, meet your guide in Downtown Atlanta, and travel in an air-conditioned vehicle. You'll see neighborhoods like Sweet Auburn, will visit local Civil Rights landmarks, will immerse yourself in Black arts and culture, and more.
Get out of the city and explore the untapped beauty of North Georgia’s wine country on this full-day tour from Atlanta. Sample more than a dozen Georgia wines from local vineyards—admiring the area's gorgeous rolling hills on included transportation between stops—and then head to Helen for a chance to wine, dine, and shop in the Bavarian-inspired town.
Explore Atlanta through the lens of the Civil Rights movement on this Martin Luther King Jr.-themed tour of the Sweet Auburn neighborhood. See where the iconic Civil Rights leader worked and lived as you visit sites such as Ebenezer Baptist Church, the King Center, and the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park. Throughout, your guide shares facts and stories about the Civil Rights movement in Atlanta.
The original walking tour of Senoia’s The Walking Dead film locations from Woodbury to Alexandria. See the film sites from Seasons 3 through the present season, along with some great insider stories about Seasons 1 and 2. Your tour will be hosted by one of our awesome guides, many of whom have been on set as an extra and others living and working right here in town daily viewing the action as it happens. Our guides will draw you in and make you feel like you are reliving your favorite scenes right before your eyes! See the locations for: - the Governor's realm of Woodbury and all it's masterful scenes behind the barricades keeping the "Biters" out; - the Season 4 neighborhood where our heroes sought shelter after the fall of the prison, including the Pudding House; - and the infamous Alexandria Safe Zone. Find out the details behind this private backlot from locals.
Discover a new side of Atlanta—and see the city's landmarks all lit up after dark—on this small-group, nighttime sightseeing tour. Meet your guide right in Downtown Atlanta, hop aboard your private vehicle, and set off as the sun starts to set. You'll see local highlights ranging from Centennial Park and Mercedes Benz Stadium to Ponce City Market, the Old 4th Ward District, and more.
See Atlanta by bicycle on a tour that features beautiful neighborhoods, local artists, and historic landmarks. Cycling Atlanta can be intimidating if you don’t know the city's safe bike routes, but this tour is designed to follow quiet roads and paths. Along the way, you’ll get a local take on Atlanta’s vibrant culture, from a graffiti hotspot to the tree-lined lanes of Inman Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in Atlanta?
The best Attractions & Museums in Atlanta according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in Atlanta are taking additional safety precautions?
These Atlanta experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Attractions & Museums in Atlanta are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Atlanta may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Factory Tours
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta Tours & Tickets
- Gone with the Wind Museum Tours & Tickets
- Historic Fourth Ward Park Tours & Tickets
- High Museum of Art Atlanta Tours & Tickets
- College Football Hall of Fame Tours & Tickets
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights Tours & Tickets
- Senoia Tours & Tickets
- Margaret Mitchell House Tours & Tickets
- Callaway Gardens Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta Tours & Tickets
- Road to Tara Museum Tours & Tickets
- Atlantic Station Tours & Tickets
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Tours & Tickets
- Inman Park Tours & Tickets
- Atlanta Beltline Tours & Tickets
- Fox Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History Tours & Tickets
- Georgia State Capitol Tours & Tickets
- Oakland Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- SunTrust Park Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Tennessee
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets