Little Five Points
The eclectic Atlanta neighborhood, Little Five Points, has been described as the Haight-Ashbury of the south and is known for its fringe culture, music, food and residents. Visitors who venture to this popular spot can jam out to the indie radio station, WRFG, that’s a hit among locals, while combing through the stacks at two of the area’s independent bookstores. Lined with skate shops, coffee shops, health food stores, local food joints and off-beat retailers, Little Five Points makes for a fun and versatile way to spend an afternoon.
For a more structured tour of the neighborhood, consider visiting Five Points on a shopping tour or as part of an Atlanta city tour including stops in Midtown, Poncey Highlands and Castleberry Hills.
Tours and tickets to Experience Little Five Points
Should I book Little Five Points tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Little Five Points 2021?
What's the best way to experience Little Five Points?
- Atlanta Heart & Soul Tour by Luxury Car
- Private Atlanta Nightlife Tour by Luxury Car
- Art on the Streets: Private Atlanta Public and Street Art Tour
- Atlanta Scavenger Hunt: Hipster’s Haven in Little Five Points
Things to do near Atlanta
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Montgomery
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Tennessee