Krog Street Market
Once a cast iron range factory, the mixed-use, food-focused Krog Street Market is now a colorful and eclectic center showcasing southern and international flavors. Home to dozens of unique food stalls and restaurants, visitors can sample sweets from Xocolatl or the Little Tart Bakeshop and visit local hot spots like Richards' Southern Fried for some authentic down home chicken.
Show up at Krog Street Market with an open mind and empty belly to get the most out of a visit. Though easy to explore solo, travelers who prefer to experience the scene with a guide will find a number of walking tours that feature local food and drink—one of the best ways to learn about neighborhood culture, sights and flavor.
Tours and tickets to Experience Krog Street Market
What are Krog Street Market hours of operation?
Should I book Krog Street Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Krog Street Market 2021?
What's the best way to experience Krog Street Market?
- Atlanta Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Modern Southern Food and History Tour
- Atlanta Sampler Tour - See a little bit of everything!
- Atlanta Beltline Small Group Walking Tour
Things to do near Atlanta
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Montgomery
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Tennessee