Top Athens Outdoor Activities
400 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "Get your tickets here or you can wait in a long line at the entrance. Be sure and download the PDF and print out your tickets because the button for placing the digital tickets into your phone wallet does not work. It only places the receipt for the ticket into your wallet. You have to click and download each ticket."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and told great stories about each site and added history. great way to see a lot of historic Athens at once."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on our day trip. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel. I wish I could remember our guide's name, but I don't. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. Our tour was both in English and Spanish and she managed it very well. We ended our trip at the Temple of Poseidon and the drive along the coast was marvelous. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was fantastic, our tour guide was great. She was very passionate about the tour and make the experience amazing. The monasteries were breathtaking. I recommend this trip 100%"
* A traveler said: "Great day seeing all the sights, the bus drivers were amazing so helpful and courteous as were the ticket staff"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip and friendly knowledgeable staff. Very convenient shuttle to and from hotel. Food was very delicious."
* A traveler said: "Not rushed but got it all in! Definitely a 5 star experience. Pack light, wear comfortable attire, and plan for some bottles of water - there is a moderate amount of walking."
* A traveler said: "This tour gives a good overview of Athens with a visit to Acropolis. I would recommend it with also a visit to the museum."
* A traveler said: "Irene was our guide. She was very knowledgeable and made our tour fun! She took us to tastings of authentic Greek food and through the markets."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide did a wonderful introduction to the history of Athens! Thank you, we will recommend you to our friends!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Anecdotical info during the trip was also very interesting (Marathon, Pithon and Sphinx legends, info on Athens, etc). One learns so much more and understands so much more with the aid of a good guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Teddy. He was friendly and knowledgable. We enjoyed visiting the temple on Cape Sounion at sunset. The temple is impressive and the sea coast there was very picturesque. We also really appreciated getting Teddy's recommendations for where else to go on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Beyond knowledgeable and very very accommodating for us since we got our days mixed up. Thank you soooooo much!!!! Loved every bit of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sissy was fabulous. So knowledgeable and humorous. She made the whole experience so great. Our favorite part was the Acropolis and the rock where the Apostle Paul preached."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the entire day with Tas. He was a great guide who was prepared, early and gave us great advice to make the most of our time in Athens. Would recommend this tour for a couple or small group for sure!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable. The entire trip was well planned, including necessary stops and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Perfect group size, knowledgeable guide, very patient and a good sense of humour. We felt very involved in the tour and there was ample opportunity to take photos. Would highly recommend this tour. At the risk of being incorrect, I think our guide was named ‘Annie’ or something like that."
* A traveler said: "We loved the different islands, this is a must do if you go to Greece, I just wanted more time at the island of Egina. All the staff on the cruise was wonderful and professional, the food was good and plenty."
* A traveler said: "Loved the atmosphere and music on the boat. Amazing experiences with swimming and biking on the islands. Delicious lunch and friendly staff. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trainer was fun, energetic and knowledgeable about both history and fitness. Had an awesome time and was able to use the stadium track for another workout afterwards!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sites and learn about Greek history. There is a lot of walking and it was hot, but the guide did a great job keeping us engaged."
* A traveler said: "Glad to leave the driving to professionals in Athens. Easy to find stops. Agents available to answer questions."
* A traveler said: "Annie was my guide and she was really knowledgeable and friendly. She always reminded of where we could get food and the toilet was. She was a walking history book but engaging and humorous. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible...Exceptionally knowledgeable, but she didn't talk at us...She spoke to us. She's a wonderful teacher and wonderfully inclusive. Wow!!! It was amazing and my sister has promised all her friends coming this way, they're all yours!!! Thank you so very much!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day Private Tour: Essential Athens Highlights plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon
- Private Gourmet Food Walking Tour in Athens
- Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Small-Group Tour from Athens
- Athens Full Day Private Tour
- All Day Cruise -3 Islands to Agistri,Moni, Aegina with lunch and drinks included
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)
- University of Athens
- Arch of Hadrian
- Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios Averof
- Frissiras Museum
- Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)
- Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)
- Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)
- Parliament Building (Vouli)
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)
- Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)
- Athens Designer Outlet
- Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio)
- Dora Stratou Greek Dances Theater
- Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)
- Onassis Cultural Centre
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki