Top Athens Layover Tours
31 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide did a wonderful introduction to the history of Athens! Thank you, we will recommend you to our friends!"
* A traveler said: "Daphne is a very pleasant and knowledgeable guide, she strive to make use of your imagination to view all ruins with the eye of the past. visit is very informative with good pace."
* A traveler said: "All went perfectly from hotel pickup, to ferry, to great sights in Hydra, to return trip. Thanks for the great day!"
* A traveler said: "Beyond knowledgeable and very very accommodating for us since we got our days mixed up. Thank you soooooo much!!!! Loved every bit of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Annie was my guide and she was really knowledgeable and friendly. She always reminded of where we could get food and the toilet was. She was a walking history book but engaging and humorous. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I feel so thankful to have booked this tour because Nikos was the most wonderful guide. From the very start he was courteous, professional, so knowledgeable and incredibly accommodating. Shortly after I booked, Nikos reached out to me to talk about pick up/transfer details on the day of the tour. He was even kind enough to drop us off at Piraeus port so that we could make our ferry to Hydra the same afternoon. He treated us to a wonderful lunch in the town of Distomo (it was actually one of the most memorable meals we had in Greece!). We felt like we were in the best hands with Nikos. If you are deciding between a group tour and a private tour, we believe it was 100% worth it to spend a bit more and go with the private tour. Efcharisto Nikos!"
* A traveler said: "I typed the directions into google maps and was taken the wrong way. However, our guide Kabalan picked us up and my wife and I had an awesome experience! Took us to some amazing food places and then we ended up hanging out after the tour and going to a hookah bar. Couldn’t have asked for a better night in Greece! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Corinth was a dream. No crowds, beautiful museum, wonderful site! Panos let me customize for my activity capabilities without diminishing my exposure to the country an customs. GREAT lunch right on the water!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sissy was fabulous. So knowledgeable and humorous. She made the whole experience so great. Our favorite part was the Acropolis and the rock where the Apostle Paul preached."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience where nature ,geology, theology, architecture, spirituality and art converge. Our guide was very attentive and provided us with each detail of the history of this sacred place."
* A traveler said: "Great tour on a very comfortable bus. The guide was very knowledgeable and provided lots of useful information. Also, the driver did a great job of navigating through the small town narrow streets."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Theodoris spoke excellent English, arranged a perfect itinerary for our short visit, shared history and information. Provided water, was accommodating of shorter visits to sites in hot sun. Delivered us directly to airport on time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Our guide Tas was incredibly friedly with a great knowledge of the country. VIP service we recommend"
* A traveler said: "We could not have been happier with our private tour! 4 adults and 3 children all day tour with Nicos. The best guide ever! He came to pick us up at our Airb&b on the Athen's Riviera and spent the whole day with us. He took us first to the Acropolis, then to a great lunch place where we asked him to join us and all around the city. Even got us a special Greek cake. He was so personable and friendly. We could have never done what we did without him! the whole day was amazing and we recommend highly this service."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Apostolis (Tolis) was super chill and let my wife (who's pregnant) and I see all the Cape and Temple of Poseidon at our own pace. He even let us chill at the beach for a bit which was great. The restaurant he took us to was also really good. The stuffed tomatoes, Greek "burger" and wine were all excellent. Highly recommend this tour, and a special thank you to our excellent driver/guide, Tolis. Bravo and efharisto!"
* A traveler said: "The hotel stay at Kasimattis was exceptional. loved every moment of it, absolute 4* ratings, the view of the ocean, breathtaking. As the tourist season had nearly come to a close, having the freedom to move with ease & take in the time was great"
* A traveler said: "A very good trip to take, well run. There was a guide who assisted you at every point of passage and the Greek ferries are well run and clean. We selected the four star option, the hotel was a very nice one named the Pelican Bay Art. The room was beautiful with a balcony. The view was OK, nice but with only a glimpse of the ocean and the rest was of the hills and countryside. The hotel's restaurant and pool were perfect for a lunch and later a swim after a day at the beach. The hotel's restaurant food is very good, and there is a fantastic seafood restaurant named Nikos Gallop just a short walk up the road. Highly recommended, the restaurant is off-of the touristic path. The Old Port of Mykonos is beautiful though some spots touristy, but well done in any case."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Delphi and Hosios Loukas Monastery - Great Lunch and Drinks Included
- Drinks & Bites in Athens Private Tour
- Ancient Corinth, Epidaurus, Nafplio full day private tour from Athens
- Private Sunset Tour of Cape Sounion, Temple of Poseidon & Athens Riviera
- Private Tour of Classical Athens & Cape Sounion
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Eugenides Foundation Planetarium
- Dora Stratou Greek Dances Theater
- Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)
- Piraeus Cruise Port
- Numismatic Museum of Athens
- Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Church of Panagia Kapnikarea
- Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)
- Frissiras Museum
- Byzantine & Christian Museum
- Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Parliament Building (Vouli)
- Attica Zoological Park
- Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)
- Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio)
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki