Top Athens Day Trips
497 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "An amazing guide who is clearly enthusiastic about her work. The site itself, Delphi, is mesmerizing with plenty of time to explore. Skip the included lunch at Hotel Amalia as they are perfectly willing to drop you off at the nearby village (which you have to pass through) for an hour to eat at a local spot. Grade A experience overall."
* A traveler said: "We loved the different islands, this is a must do if you go to Greece, I just wanted more time at the island of Egina. All the staff on the cruise was wonderful and professional, the food was good and plenty."
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable. The entire trip was well planned, including necessary stops and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "The all day Athens was a great way to the start of my birthday vacation trip. The tour was truly amazing, both tour guides were exceptionally knowledgeable, very kind and courteous. The buses were very comfortable and air was perfect, not too cold. Also the lunch was totally above what I expected and was a short walk for meeting place for later part of tour. Definitely worth all trip, lots of walking and climbing stairs. Breathtaking views were worth it. Love, love this Athens tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so knowledgeable and friendly. The monasteries were just amazing. She took us to a nice restaurant to purchase authentic lunch… It was also nice to have our train already booked to take us from Athens. I highly recommend this to her"
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips! Teddy was so much fun and informative. We had lots of time at the beach where some people swam, but we decided to get a beer and some seafood and watch the boats. The view at the temple was unbelievable. Honestly you have to go if you have the chance"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and told great stories about each site and added history. great way to see a lot of historic Athens at once."
* A traveler said: "We like the experience and peace of sailing the Aegean Sea as well as bike riding and the authentic plentiful and delicious Greek lunch provided. Thanks to a professional crew for safety, protection, courtesy, and personal service and care."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was unforgettable. When you visit the breathtaking sights like The Acropolis, the pantheons, the ancient stadium and it is backed up with detailed history by your guide Petros in our case, it is so moving, you travel back in thousands of years of history"
* A traveler said: "Stafis the guide was very knowledgeable. Answered all the questions any one had and had such a complete understanding of the sites and their history."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip and friendly knowledgeable staff. Very convenient shuttle to and from hotel. Food was very delicious."
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was wonderful. Poseidon temple and Acropolis were amazing. Lunch by the sea was something we won't forget. Tolis was a great guide, informative, personable and amusing in all the right proportions. I would highly recommend him to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Amazing, mystical historic place. Amazing views…breathtaking, once in a life time experience. Our tour guide was so nice and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide was very knowledgeable!! Loved it and had a wonderful experience. Wear comfortable shoes since there is lot of walking."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and guide were excellent. So much more than we expected. Delphi was fascinating, lunch authentic and the visit to Arachova an unexpected treat."
* A traveler said: "Although the train takes a long time and ends up getting delayed along the trip, this is a memorable tour! Our guide in Meteora was great and the scenery is breathtaking. The monasteries are amazing to see. A must do trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour and our driver was very nice and knowledgeable! He made our tour very enjoyable and we highly recommend this tour company."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable. The company and the museum took all the necessary precautions for CoViD. Because our admission to the museum had to be staggered we did not have time for shopping in Corinth, which I would have like but no ones fault. Learned a lot"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, George was amazing, he went above and beyond, definitely recommend Thanks George for really amazing service Regards Oswaldo"
* A traveler said: "Great tour on a very comfortable bus. The guide was very knowledgeable and provided lots of useful information. Also, the driver did a great job of navigating through the small town narrow streets."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were welcoming, friendly throughout and incredibly well informed. First class across the whole trip. Brilliant."
* A traveler said: "The acropolis was was just monumental. It felt great to be in the birthplace of Ancient Greece, then to see the wonderful historic pieces in the acropolis museum. The museum design is a piece of art in itself with its delightful open space concept. I feel so enriched by this whole experience👌"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time! Demitrius, ur driver was very knowledgeable, helpful, and had great suggestions of which monasteries to visit and where to take pictures. He gave us a lot of historical facts on the ride and we thoroughly enjoyed our car ride with him and the beautiful sights of Meteora!"
* A traveler said: "John was fantastic. Kind,positive, helpful, polite, and intelligent. He was a great driver and seemed to enjoy my wife and my jokes. The most enjoyable part of being in Athens."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Small-Group Tour from Athens
- All Day Cruise -3 Islands to Agistri,Moni, Aegina with lunch and drinks included
- Athens Full Day Private Tour
- Full Day Private Tour: Essential Athens Highlights plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon
- Delphi Guided Small Group Day Tour from Athens
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Syntagma Station
- Cape Sounion
- Choragic Monument of Lysicrates
- Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)
- Arch of Hadrian
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)
- Byzantine & Christian Museum
- Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum
- Benaki Museum
- Dora Stratou Greek Dances Theater
- Parliament Building (Vouli)
- Piraeus Cruise Port
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio)
- Theatre of Dionysus
- Eugenides Foundation Planetarium
- Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia