Top Assisi Food & Drink
39 results | All Assisi Tours
* A traveler said: "The cooking class is actually at a bed and breakfast inn called the Malvarina and the food was literally the best I’ve ever tasted. The cook is an old Nona with traditional, simple recipes that just cannot be compared. All fresh ingredients grown on their farm and such a lovely setting."
* A traveler said: "Katia, our tour guide, was knowledgeable, witty, and compassionate. My mother walks with a cane and she was accommodating to her. The tour was amazing! We will return!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Great food and wine and friendly ladies doing our tasting! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!"
* A traveler said: "We have great time guided by Alessandra in Assissi! Certainly, Alessandra made the diference! Her Knowledge and simpathy are unique! She gave us many suggestions including de Frantorio Oleario Brunozzi tha was incredible! I strongly recomend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great place. Beautiful views overlooking the vineyard up on hill. Wonderful hosts. Wine and food was delicious. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We LOVED this entire tasting from start to finish, it literally felt like coming over to a friend's house and seeing one of their passions. We toured their winery, learned about local growing traditions, and had an entire meal with several wines that was just perfect. In fact the food was so good we bought a bottle of olive oil right there and they baked us some bruschetta to take back with us to the hotel. If you're going anywhere near Assisi you have to come here, I guarantee you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "It's was a very nice experience. Great wines, the possibility to taste all the different grapes when walking through the vineyards. Picknick was in perfect environment and had everything I hoped for!"
* A traveler said: "Small tour but great experience, we got to see how it is made and taste the wonderful wines and olive oil they produce!! The olive oil is great and our tour guide was so sweet and informative. We loved it a must see if in Assisi!"
* A traveler said: "The food and the wine were excellent. The people were very friendly and accommodating. They should really only call this a wine tasting though as we did not tour the winery."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Lazio