Top Asheville Sightseeing Tours
32 results | All Asheville Tours
* A traveler said: "Justin was a great guide! Very knowledgeable and funny. We even went back to some of the areas we saw on the tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Brian was very nice, funny and very informative. Would do again. A lot of ghost tours are awful. This one doesn't disappoint"
* A traveler said: "An ebike is a great way to get around Asheville. Easy to operate and makes the hills effortless. The tour was informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Mary Kait was wonderful. Small group of six people made the hike easier to navigate because there were many hikers passing by. The hiking stick really helped on a steep climb."
* A traveler said: "Best day in the Asheville area. Keith was the best guide with his love and knowledge of nature coupled with his long time living in the area. He even worked at the Biltmore Estate when it was being restored and was able to give us a lot of insight into that process. Tour spots were great"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nate was really personable, funny and knowledgeable. I loved the “Wall Street” area and the Distillery tastings! Delish cocktails 🍹 Highly recommend this tour and Nate."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, informative guided hike with Mike. Very knowledgeable, invites questions, and pleasant. Good pace and was very mindful of our individual needs."
* A traveler said: "The horseback riding was awesome. It was my first time riding, the guide and staff were all great! We rode through the mountains, great scenery. I would definitely recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of the Area and customs , culture..a great time and exercise... A mini version of NYC in your dreams..great city tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable on how beer is made, it was very interesting. The beers that we tasted were awesome. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome views. Great guide. Top notch bikes. AAA rating all around. 👏👍👏 We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great a tour guide and the breweries were a lot of fun! The bikes were in great condition. Highly recommendable!"
* A traveler said: "Idyllic picturesque outing! Fun and memorable. Enjoyed our guide and the education too. E-bikes are great."
* A traveler said: "Our host John was very entertaining He was knowledgeable about Asheville’s history with a dry sense of humor"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Amanda as our guide. She answered all our questions about taking the best photos. She knew all the best places to go to get great photos of waterfalls and the sunset-perfect day!! I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our trip down the French Broad was so much fun! It was a leisurely trip down the river. The views were magnificent. Steve was helpful and patient as this was my first time on a paddle board."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, and the scenery was spectacular! The length was perfect, and not too strenuous."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I recently visited Asheville for our wedding anniversary. To make the weekend special, we signed up for the "Love Stories of Asheville" tour. Our guide, George, took us on a private, intimate walking tour of downtown Asheville. We were told stories of loves won and lost as well as little known secret passageways and historical nuggets that made our trip extra special. George was a wealth of information about Asheville's history but also its vibrant art and theater happenings currently. Make your next trip to Asheville extra romantic by a tour with George!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Asheville Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour
- Asheville Historic Downtown Guided Electric Bike Tour with Scenic Views
- Waterfalls and Blue Ridge Parkway Hiking Tour with Expert Naturalist
- Blue Ridge Parkway Waterfalls Hiking Tour from Asheville
- Lonely Planet Experiences: Private Excursion to Blue Ridge Mountains