Top Asheville Day Trips
18 results | All Asheville Tours
* A traveler said: "Best day in the Asheville area. Keith was the best guide with his love and knowledge of nature coupled with his long time living in the area. He even worked at the Biltmore Estate when it was being restored and was able to give us a lot of insight into that process. Tour spots were great"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nate was really personable, funny and knowledgeable. I loved the “Wall Street” area and the Distillery tastings! Delish cocktails 🍹 Highly recommend this tour and Nate."
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of the Area and customs , culture..a great time and exercise... A mini version of NYC in your dreams..great city tour"
* A traveler said: "An ebike is a great way to get around Asheville. Easy to operate and makes the hills effortless. The tour was informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Brian was very nice, funny and very informative. Would do again. A lot of ghost tours are awful. This one doesn't disappoint"
* A traveler said: "Our host John was very entertaining He was knowledgeable about Asheville’s history with a dry sense of humor"
* A traveler said: "Our guide’s, Chris, knowledge of birds and plants was extraordinary and entertaining. The waterfalls beauty cannot be captured in pictures along with the majesty of the mountains. Experiencing it on this tour was the highlight of of our trip and Chris made it so."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable on how beer is made, it was very interesting. The beers that we tasted were awesome. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great time and very knowledgeable guides! We took the shorter trail ride but really enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "The horseback riding was awesome. It was my first time riding, the guide and staff were all great! We rode through the mountains, great scenery. I would definitely recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "David was great tour guide very knowledgeable about the surroundings n the plants of the area. Definitely would do his tour again. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Amanda as our guide. She answered all our questions about taking the best photos. She knew all the best places to go to get great photos of waterfalls and the sunset-perfect day!! I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, and the scenery was spectacular! The length was perfect, and not too strenuous."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Blue Ridge Parkway Waterfalls Hiking Tour from Asheville
- Asheville Historic Downtown Guided Electric Bike Tour with Scenic Views
- Waterfalls and Blue Ridge Parkway Hiking Tour with Expert Naturalist
- Guided Horseback Riding on the Fern Forest Trail
- Guided Horseback Ride through Flame Azalea and Fern Forest