Top Aruba Tickets & Passes
17 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "My friend and I booked this excursion and were not disappointed. Everything was great especially the crew. They were extremely attentive to everyone and made everyone was accounted for prior to departing to the next destination. Not only would I highly recommend it but my friend and I are planning to do it again when we come back to Aruba."
* A traveler said: "The company ABC tours has great activities and the lunch served was awesome. The tour covered a lot of Aruba highlights. The tour guide John P was good"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Our tour guide Jason was very professional, well informed and quite knowledgeable. My group of 17 thoroughly enjoyed the experience and learned a lot about your beautiful island"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Upgrade to experience the Sea Trek..it’s a must!!! Great photo memories. Looking to get super wet.. try the banana boat ride for fast speed and hold on tight"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much fun! This was the perfect thing to mix in with days of relaxing by the water and I would highly recommend to anyone considering!"
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this excursion was top notch. Driver was on time and very pleasant. The handlers were excellent. I actually might go again before I leave"
* A traveler said: "Rodney was a great guide and very informative. He also took wonderful pictures of us!! Thank you so much!!"
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour! The catamaran was fun with unlimited drinks and snacks. Sunset was gorgeous. Try to sit upfront in the netted area for the best view. Just a heads the snacks were mainly seafood. Enjoy your trip!"
* A traveler said: "This was definitely the best tour we have ever taken Andew and Alex were AMAZING!!!! This was so much fun we are still talking about it. The views you see on this tour the terrain is so perfect for this and they really know their way around, we are already talking about doing it next time we go to Aruba, so BOOOOKKK IIITTTTT!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain and his crew were very friendly and drinks were plentiful. We had a great time and the sunset was gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "Great fun with friendly guides, very charismatic and helpful. Highly recommend if want to go snorkeling without purchasing the equipment"
* A traveler said: "The sea trek was amazing, the flamingos, the snorkeling, food , and drinks made for a perfect day. Will be recommending to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "To sum it up properly… one big hand if applause to Momma! She was popping! Loved the whole experience. Saw Aruba nightlife in a nutshell! Lots of fun . I travel solo but had friends in a bit ! Happy island Aruba ! Love you Momma! Amazing! Barman, Dj , driver ! Mwah !"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed Fed.He is not an impersonator.He sings Sinatra sings in his own unique way.I love the music of Sinatra.He is also personable and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "This tour was unique indeed. I highly recommend this, if you’re looking for something different and cool then this is it and food was delicious too. It’s about 40 minutes from Oranjestad."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley