Top Aruba Outdoor Activities
178 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Alejandro and his partner were very professional and courteous. We enjoyed the entire trip. That side of the island was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Andrew & Kurt were the best !! Showed us the island and were very knowledgeable !! If you want a good time please book with them"
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely so much fun, we loved every minute of it! We got to get dirty, see amazing and breathless sites you will not be disappointed, it’s a must!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was Tony who was absolutely great, funny, and just a delight. This tour is a must do if you are coming to Aruba, we had soooo much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion but be prepared for an adventure, not for the faint of heart. Everyone was helpful and knowledgeable made the experience memorable."
* A traveler said: "Was an excellent tour. I was a little nervous going downhill since I hadn't been on a horse for many years. But it was very safe and the horses know exactly what to do. Swimming in the natural pool was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Rock was a great tour guide and took care of us all the way.. he shared the history of the place as we were on the horses. I highly recommended! Awesome experience ❤️"
* A traveler said: "Great customer service and experience even though the weather did not cooperate and it was pouring. However can’t wait to get back and do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing, tour guys were knowledgeable and experienced, got to see most of Aruba historical areas. Will definitely go again if I visit Aruba"
* A traveler said: "Coral reef and shipwreck had s ton of tropical fish. The tour guide provided excellent information of what we were viewing and the history of the ship."
* A traveler said: "Overall good experience. Some of the trails were very bumpy, which was fun for me, but not for some “first-timers” using the ATV. Wish the time at the natural pool was longer but only 4 of us decided to get in so it was cut short. Our tour guide AB was cool. He was very knowledgeable about each stop and the island as a whole."
* A traveler said: "I had the most amazing experience. The tour guides, Alex and Skyler, were very friendly, knowledgeable and humorous which made the experience worthwhile. I would definitely recommend this tour. Ps... At the end of this tour your attire will not be the same as when you started… but that’s all part of the fun."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour guides. Wally Devin and Nolan. Could not have been better. Lunch at the end was amazing!! Definitely recommend this tour group"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Nestor was nice and very knowledgeable. The trail was just right, not too long and not too short. I loved the horse I chose, Barbarino."
* A traveler said: "We all had a great time the crew was great . Swimming with the fish and the scenery was fabulous. We will do it again and bring more friends ."
* A traveler said: "The staff was fantastic!! They took phenomenal care of us throughout the entire cruise. Unfortunately, the dinner was unexceptional as there were no vegetarian options available. However, the staff was very accommodating in making a special dish for my girlfriend."
* A traveler said: "Was my first time to aruba and traveling solo on a plane, the driver made me feel comfortable and gave me information about aruba. Thank you for being punctual, informative and caring. Two thumbs up !"
* A traveler said: "Natural pool and Baby Beach were our favorites. Kenny our tour guide was great. Recommend the tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Experience, Victor was great, very informative and funny. Lunch and Drinks are included in the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours, loved feeding & brushing the donkeys, then going to see & feed ostriches & emus and finishing off with a trip to the “zoo” where we fed more animals!! If you are an animal lover you will love this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Our amazing tour guides Zera and Melvin Jr. The organization of the tour. We felt extremely comfortable and worry free throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "Hands down the best adventure I have been on! The crew is amazing and the horses extremely gentle and well Behaved! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Driving through the rocky park. Hugo was also VERY INFORMATIVE!! He’s AWESOME!!! Thank You for a fun trip"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley