Top Aruba Food & Drink
22 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "The staff was fantastic!! They took phenomenal care of us throughout the entire cruise. Unfortunately, the dinner was unexceptional as there were no vegetarian options available. However, the staff was very accommodating in making a special dish for my girlfriend."
* A traveler said: "Very unique and informative experience. We were able to experience the local taste in food that we were able to cook ourselves. Very fun time"
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew were awesome! Great food, open bar and terrific experience. Highly suggest for a dinner option."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Didi was amazing and gave us a lot of history of the Island during the tour. We saw all parts of the Island and really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Jason, and the crew was fabulous. The music was on point and the dinner was marvelous. The dinner was very good and we drank and danced with the crew. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a superb experience."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience, we went snuba diving, and let me tell you! It was one of the best best best best experience of our life, 20 Feet under water with such an amazing view!"
* A traveler said: "Just had a great time with Mike and his crew- can’t remember all of their names! The snorkeling locations were beautiful. My family enjoyed every minute of it!! The plus is that you had a full lunch towards the end of the trip. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "The staff was awesome and the food and drinks were amazing. We really enjoyed the whole experience. Highly recommend snagging one of the two front of the boat tables for a more relaxed/ romantic vibe. Can be very windy - so snap those photos early!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience! Would not recommend if you get sea sick easily, but we loved it! We ordered champagne and got a whole bottle and soda and got 4 different cans and types!"
* A traveler said: "The party started from the moment I got on the bus. The tour guides were energetic and very friendly"
* A traveler said: "We all had a great time the crew was great . Swimming with the fish and the scenery was fabulous. We will do it again and bring more friends ."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Book you will not be disappointed. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Snorkeling was also great!"
* A traveler said: "A fun filled experience Highly recommend you do this if. you go to ArubaMommas the host was a very fun filled hostess and Victor the bus driver as well."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience really enjoyed the crew they were awesome liked the fact that they allowed us to connect to their Bluetooth onboard drinks kept coming food was delicious and met new people"
* A traveler said: "The crew did an excellent job explaining what we were going to be experiencing. They were polite and courteous. Overall fun time"
* A traveler said: "Frank kelly was the best tour operator that I ever had!!! great family owned company, lunch was great get the barbecue chicken"
* A traveler said: "The crew was lively and kept it fun the whole trip! Snorkeling seemed intimidating at first but the crew was super helpful and encouraging. Followed it up with a fun rope swing which got the whole boat socializing & laughing. Definitely a must for all ages in IMO"
* A traveler said: "This trip is relaxing, fun and super comfortable. It was probably the best tour experiencewe had during our stay. We preferred the the more private style then one of the large catamarans. The bonus was the food. All of it was delicious. Would highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley