Aruba (Oranjestad) Cruise Port Tours
Read MoreShow Less
In the southern Caribbean Sea sits the island of Aruba, one of four constituent countries that form the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Its dry climate and reliably warm weather make it a popular destination for cruise passengers who come to golf, dive, snorkel, and soak up the sun.
Plan to spend your time outdoors when docked in Aruba. Get an island overview during an off-road Jeep safari, which typically cover Arikok National Park, the California Lighthouse, and Natural Bridge; ride solo or double on an ATV tour of the north coast; go horseback riding to a secluded beach; or head out on the water for a day of snorkeling, scuba diving, or kayaking in the Caribbean waters.
Popular points of interest on the island include the Butterfly Farm, Eagle Beach, Natural Pool, and the Ayo and Casibari rock formations.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Remember to wear sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat, as it’s almost always sunny in Aruba.
- Several shops are located along Lloyd G. Smith Boulevard, which is in closer proximity to the docks.
- The cruise port has a wheelchair ramp and the island is generally more accessible than many other Caribbean islands.
How to Get to Oranjestad from Port of Playa
Most cruise lines dock at Port of Playa. Downtown Oranjestad is only a ten minute walk from the pier. The bulk of businesses are concentrated around the Caya G. F. Betico Croes, or Main Street. Taxis are readily available at the dock.
Although the official language of Aruba is Dutch, most locals speak English and Spanish as well. The official currency is the Aruban Florin, but US dollars are accepted everywhere and ATM machines are conveniently located around the island. The cruise ship terminal has an information center, ATM, and souvenir shop.
Address: Oranjestad, Aruba
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Aruba (Oranjestad) Cruise Port
No results found!
Things to do near Aruba
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Curacao
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in Willemstad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Barranquilla
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in St Martin
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes