Top Arizona Tickets & Passes
24 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "The upper canyon was beautiful and an easy walk through it. Frank our tour guide was amazing, knowledgeable able, and great at helping us get the best pictures. I would recommend this tour to everyone that enjoys mother nature's beauty."
* A traveler said: "This experience helped make our college roommate reunion memorable. We had lots of laughs! Our guide, Tyler, was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Gene was our guide and he was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and a great storyteller ! The pictures are beautiful but a must see in person! Definitely will tell friends to add to their bucket list!"
* A traveler said: "This was a rough tour. More climbing and stairs than anticipated. Spot in the tour were very narrow and hard for larger folks to maneuver through. Definitely need water for hydration as it was very warm down in the canyon. Not a great tour guide very young and eager to move quick. Minimal knowledge of sites to see in canyon."
* A traveler said: "Guano Point was the most beautiful. All the shuttle drivers were amazing and great with helping me as a disabled person using a wheel chair. Very accessible and staff very kind and helpful. Was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. The Tiger Splash was a hit with all my grandchildren, but they really enjoyed all the animals. Clean, staff was very helpful and very patient."
* A traveler said: "It was a really neat experience. The food was delicious and it was so much fun. The entertainment was great! I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing canyon - uniquely beautiful structure - a must-see. Well paced tour with lots of time for photographs. The guide is part of the Navaho nation and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great exhibits and variety of sea life. Great for school field trips and young children. Would definitely come again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Enjoyed all the great facts and stories shared by Rick. Cameron was a great help with the telescopes."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoy how the actors engaged with the audience. I would like to see more actors in action during the perfomance though."
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC FILM! Most visitors have no idea of the enormity of the Grand Canyon. In this film you can have a glimpse, a sliver o nature how the water work of the rock for ten thousand centuries."
* A traveler said: "Ir was a lot of fun and entertaining, they were desinfecting all the time all surfaces ir was a really fun day."
* A traveler said: "Our Navajo tour guide, Mike, was outstanding. He helped set up cameras and take picture with andriod, apple, and sandsung. He also showed the best angles and lighting situations."
* A traveler said: "Jutah and Arthur were really ice, professional and makes you feel comfortable especially for people like me that’s not always in front of the camera and just want some memories of the trip captured. Would have wish to bring them to the entire trip to capture everything. 😉. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The NCT was great. The cast and crew did an awesome job. I would highly recommend this theatre if traveling to the Phoenix area. I wish we had something like this in our area northeast Ohio. The show is never the same twice and the audience participation was fantastic. For an evening of laughs, make your reservations."
* A traveler said: "We arrived early and they got us in on an earlier tour which I appreciated very much. I had heat stoke several years ago and since then can't take the heat. The earlier tour at 9:00 am instead of 10:00 am helped me beat the heat a little. Our tour guide was so nice and made the experience very enjoyable. Thank you again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wilson Mountain
- Bell Rock
- Superstition Mountains
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Canyon Lake
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Glen Canyon Dam
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Phoenix Art Museum
- San Francisco Peaks
- Museum of Northern Arizona
- Grandview Point
- Saguaro Lake
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Grand Canyon IMAX Theater
- Bearizona Wildlife Park
- Bright Angel Point
- Wupatki National Monument
- Tonto National Forest
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas