Top Arizona Half-day Tours
83 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time meet some a great couple as well. Mike was great could even tell we took off."
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever. Employees were informative, courteous, and fun. The veiw was spectacular. Get the book for $3."
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience, different kind of fun for someone not use to extreme activities. We both enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our guide Michael was phenomenal!! It was a rush!! We safe on our adventure and learned a little too. If I'm ever back in town I'd book again."
* A traveler said: "Celeste was a wonderful guide. We saw so much in 5 1/2 hours. Great overview. My only criticism would be we didn’t need to stop at 2 shopping areas. Uptown only would have been great. And then we could have seen more or had more photo stops."
* A traveler said: "Canyon. Tour guide excellent very knowledgeable about everything. Very satisfied. Will recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an excellent pilot, he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions the group had. He made sure everyone feel safe and comfortable. Even three in a few jokes here and there. The views were unmatched. It it’s definitely a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Everything we needed was communicated so efficiently. When we got there the orientation was prompt and concise, giving all the time we needed in the river. The river was so peaceful and just enough current at certain areas to make it interesting. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Lots of interesting narrative throughout, including the making of a hot air balloon from the cork of the champagne bottle. A very entertaining guide who made the trip both fun and memorable"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great experience. Loved being able to enjoy the winery's without having to drive. Loved learning more about wine and wine making. Great service at all the winery's"
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip. Ty was friendly, knowledgeable, and kept your interest. The day was filled with great site and a wonderful lunch. Plenty of time to explore but not too much that you just sat around."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Tim was amazing! As a first time rider I felt completely comfortable after the training. The scenery was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "I took the whole family it was fun and informative we got much more from it than we expected conferrable ride nice people will do it again"
* A traveler said: "Sheila was an awesome guide. Super friendly and knowledgeable about the park. She made the entire experience exactly what we hoped for! We would recommend this tour to anyone who is looking for a special experience!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was friendly, made everyone comfortable. Explained how to use the equipment. Was knowledgeable about the river and plant surroundings. Very nice way to spend a morning."
* A traveler said: "Learning about desert plants and how the Native Americans used them for food. The guide was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to learn about the history of Scottsdale. The restaurant choices were great, serving sizes more than generous and food was fantastic. My guests loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Kyle and lori were very fun people! Loved the experience! Great people and beautiful views! Would do it again any day! 5 stars! Give them a raise!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Our guide Cara was amazing! I fully recommend this tour! Wow The service was excellent"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arizona Science Center
- Old Town Artisans
- Red Rock State Park
- Phoenix Zoo
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Museum of Northern Arizona
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Hualapai Ranch
- Verde Canyon Railroad
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Beaver Street Brewery
- Sonoran Desert
- Wupatki National Monument
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Saguaro Lake
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Tusayan Ruins and Museum
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Bright Angel Point
- Cathedral Rock
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas