Top Arequipa Nature and Wildlife Tours
55 results | All Arequipa Tours
* A traveler said: "Pedro was a fantastic guide! He and Eduardo (our driver) made sure that we had a comfortable and enjoyable time. Although we got a little stuck in the mud in the morning (there was a freak accident on the highway that we tried to circumvent off-road), they ensured that we made up for lost time. We even got to see some condors in flight, which was a real highlight. Well worth the money and the early morning!"
* A traveler said: "The tour started too early 3:00 AM sharp! but it ended at a very good time back in Arequipa City.|Everything was excellent. The tour, the guide, the driver, the breakfast and the lunch.|The Colca was everyting I expected.|The thermal baths are also highly recommended.|Thanks very much!!!|Juan Carlos"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative and helpful. Keep in mind this is a one day experience and they pack alot in. If you want more time I suggest doing a two-three day experience. The bus was very comfortable as well!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this 2-day trip to the Canon de Colca. The landscape was incredible and our tour guide, Eveline, was really competent and kind. She gave us some info and then let us free to enjoy this experience at our best supporting us in the hardes part of the treck. The tour was realised exactly as described (keep in mind that the place where you will spend the night is really basic) and we are happy to suggest it to those who wish to visit this amazing place."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent, lively, interesting and spoke very good English. The tour was packed with information presented in a clear manner. The guide gave me another English translator for Santa Catalina so I had my own gilded tour for the Monastery. Overall, excellent."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this trip.|Everything was on time. Jane has very good English and huge knowledge. She is extremely friendly and helpful. |Views are unbelievable! We were very lucky to see condors. Colca Canyon is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen."
* A traveler said: "The 4 hour experience (hotel pick up, drove to river, and drive back to hotel) was fun and easy. The river is just enough fun to feel exhilarating but it is not scary at all if you are even remotely fit and active. Our guide 'Hunter' was great at instruction and everything felt safe and organized. The waterproof equipment means that you won't wet your own clothes.. they might be a bit smelly as they are used by all guests but if you can live with that you are golden! A great afternoon for $25 each!"
* A traveler said: "Went as scheduled, the company called my hotel the day before and left a message as to what time I would be picked up at. Got to the airport in plenty of time to catch my flight - smooth as silk!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to be introduced to Arequipa! Diana and Patricio were wonderful hosts, and we felt like this was a true Peruvian cooking experience. Diana walked us to the local market first, where we got to taste and few things and see all of the vendors’ great produce and other foods and grocery items. Then we walked back to the house where we made ceviche and a beef dish that were both excellent! And they topped it all off with homemade pisco sours. Everything was delicious and Diana and Patricio were excellent. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with local history of the colca canyon and the local people with a few encounters of wildlife, and incredible landscapes"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (and driver) was wonderful, informative and a pleasure to talk to. It was enjoyable to spend the day with someone who was knowledgeable about Arequipa and provided information we would have missed otherwise. We especially loved learning about some of the traditional medicinal practices while in the market. Felt taken care of the entire time."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide is very help and nice . He introduced Inca history and all things happen during the tour. Horse man is very experienced and care about us a lot , horse are all trained well . It was all a unforgettable memory."
* A traveler said: "This is a great trip for those who are looking for something to do for a few hours. During this tour, we got to learn about the volcanic material that was used to build certain parts of Arequipa. Also, while driving we learned about the different volcanoes nearby. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour could have gone 2 ways, really boring or really informative. Thankfully we got the later. Carlos Lazo was our guide and he was absolutely amazing! He shared so much history and information about the area. He was also very funny and made sure we had everything we needed."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour very much. 10 passenger van, very clean. Our guide spoke English, he was knowledgeable about the area and history. Overnight accommodations were charming and comfortable. We spotted several Condors, alpacas and other wildlife. Highly recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full day tour / Colca Canyon
- Full day tour including transfer to Puno / Colca Canyon
- Peruvian cooking class + PiscoSour class + visit the local market *Whatsapp for more información
- Salinas lake (national reserve Salinas y Aguada Blanca) Private Tour
- Sillar Route in Arequipa and viewpoint of the Volcanoes
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Amazon