Top Antigua Wildlife Encounters
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Antigua Tours
Our Luxury Horse Experience is like none other as it is on private ranch that was never open to the public. We have a gentle herd of 22 horses that were born and raised here, run free (with their babies) Come to ride our 1.5 hour trail through the jungle, magnificent volcano views (all 3) , local agriculture and in the clouds, we end facing Volcano Fuego,. (8000ft. ASLevel) 2-3 wranglers (guides) on the trail. For non-riders you may be a guest of the ranch and experience the horses and the property, We have an antique Rustic ranch house that is a true "Campo" style of Guatemala, complete with open fire grill and stalls inside. We offer wine & cheese and a BBQ lunch, a horse will probably join you in the courtyard. Riders & Non Riders may tour our organic garden, walk to the top of the property to see the magnifcent views and 400 species of trees, orchids and succulents. This is a true cultural experience for Horse & Nature lovers, Photographers,Romantic Getaways like none other.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wildlife Encounters in Antigua are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands