Top Antigua Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
70 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "My Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our excursion. Our driver Cyril was courteous and friendly and provided us with a wealth of information, as he drove us to places of interest. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Bertie was so informative and very educational. So happy we chose this trip! From the sights to see, the history behind it, and the guide along the way made a fantastic way to end our vacation getaway."
* A traveler said: "Shaun who was our driver was excellent he couldn't do enough for us his knowledge and love of the island was lovely. Thanks Shaun you were very entertaining and knowledgeable and made the experience really good fun"
* A traveler said: "Great from start to finish, this was are first time snorkelling and what a great way to see the island, Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This is an awesome tour! the boat ride, snorkeling and lobster is amazing! bring your camera because it's definitely worth it! I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Felt safe and got to see parts of the island I never would have, all while moving my body and laughing a lot with the guys. Highly recommend if you want to do something beyond the beach!"
* A traveler said: "What a GREAT tour!! The ride was so much fun. Started out Clean and dry but soon got into the wet lands with mud flying up from the tires then a down pour of rain. Be sure to wear something you don't value much. You'll have a great time. The guide was awesome and most helpful."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with Lloyd. Very informative and never rushed. Truly enjoyed seeing all the sights and some of the best views around. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip around Antigua. Boat ride was a lot of fun in itself. Sting ray city was great and all the beach were so beautiful"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service! Our drivers to and from the airport were so pleasant and very welcoming and on time! They were waiting outside of the airport with their logo and my name printed so finding them outside of the airport was seamless! They provided recommendations for us and shared a bit about their favorite part of the island. Both drivers were professional and hospitable. Even had water bottles in the car for us just in case. This company also appeared to be the only service headed to Hammock Cove resorts. I might be wrong but I couldn't find any others. And even if I did, I think this might have been the most affordable one."
* A traveler said: "Was met at Airport by friendly staff and and taken to hotel in a clean SUV and told the history of Antigua along the way."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. We toured on a government holiday and we were on the tour alone. As such, we received a more personable tour experience, which we loved. Thanks Jerry. The lunch was the best that we had in the island. Our tour experience was outstanding and I’d definitely recommend them."
* A traveler said: "The driver was knowledable, friendly & kind. I'm glad I used this service. This was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "It was nice to sight seeing, my tour guide Les gave me some delicious rum punch! We then spent the rest of the tour on the beach."
* A traveler said: "The Jeep Safari was really funny and our guide was very nice. He showed us all the places to be and explained us many local trees, plants and fruits. The lunch at Betty's Hope was delicious."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience doing the turtle beach power snorkeling adventure! The staff was beyond great and made sure we had a great time. Would recommend for anybody visiting the island!"
* A traveler said: "Wear your hiking shoes! This tour was the most amazing experience I've ever had! the scenery is definitely worth it and the exercise is great! I would definitely do this tour again! the tour guides looked out for me and I felt very comfortable and safe! thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Kadijah was absolutely amazing. Roti King was delicious but my favorite is the Rum making activity. I don’t drink alcohol but was able to make a lemonade instead. It was a great tour"
* A traveler said: "We were first to be picked up and last drop off at Jolly Harbour and we enjoyed every minute. The guys on the crew are the nicest and really made a memorable trip for us. Amazing scenery from the climb up Hells gate island, fun snorkeling and a great lunch. This really was the perfect way to see some of Antigua’s most beautiful sites. Wish we had more time, would’ve done the extreme adventure cruise as well. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience! Our tour guide Tigger was very knowledgeable of the reef and all the fish we saw that day. They were extremely proactive with COVID-19 regulations. Plus it was a lot of fun driving our own boat! Highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to go snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "Everything was memorable. So much to see! Fantastic experience with an awesome driver! There is so much history and amazing qualities all over the island. It was a pleasure to have the experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in South Carolina