Top Antigua Shore Excursions
22 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was an improtu. Booked it the same day and Valerie accommodated me with a few hours. She was very friendly and informative about the culture and history of the city. She even gave me resturant options for dinner etc I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We had a guide who was super friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and passionate about the Mayan people. Everything went smoothly the whole day."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, loved the chocolate tasting along with our guide. He was great and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great and friendly customer service. Super safe transportation. Courteous driver, Andres. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "Joel & Joaqim were amazing foodie tourists. I enjoyed not only feeling like I enjoyed Guatemala meals with family but also learning about the history behind the food, cooking techniques, and the city of Antigua."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing we see all Antigua very helpful to teach all about that amazing city I recommend this tour to everybody . The city is beautiful and has a lot of historic .you feel like you are in 1 special place."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing! Our guide, Galileo made it very personable and had all the information and answered our questions completely. Galileo speaks very good English. Can recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "A very interesting tour. Beautiful country side. Our guide, Galileo was great!,"
* A traveler said: "Guide spoke good english, drove comfortable car, and was very informative. Glad we booked thru Viator rather than cruise line!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes